Help please!

Dsrkmattertec54

Hello all,

I just started 4 plants. 2 purp kush and 2 american haze. They were all going beautifully, however they have all seemed to stop all growth over the past 2-3 days. The only thing I've changed is I switched 3 of them to a larger tent with a 1000w LED from a 600w LED. The new tent is also a foot taller so the lamp is a little farther away .

Could anyone tell me if maybe my plants are just in a state of shock from the light switch or....?

Aside from ceased growth they are all completely healthy looking. Someone please help

I don’t believe switching lights would stunt plants. That seems odd. Everything should be in growing order. If their thirsty, give them a good feeding, jump starting that growth.
When you say, they stopped growing, in which time frame are you using between looking to see if they grew at all?

It is very odd they were all growing at fast rate and then I separated 3 into the larger tent and therea been no vertical growth or leaf growth in the 2 or 3 days since. I check on them religiously especially when I am home but atleast once in the morning and at night every day.

I'm starting to think they have separation anxiety lol because I honestly cant think of a reasonable explanation. PH is on. Fed fox farm grow big every 3 or so days. Micro nutes every week. They're in large enough containers...I just dont get it.

The fact that they stopped growing after moving tents and specifically right after that point.
Before I had topped one for manifold and tied another down for LST training and I went away for 3 days for thanksgiving and when I got back they had grown exponentially. Then I moved 3 of them and they all stopped growing...in both tents....not making this up ha

Maybe I'm just expecting too much and i should give it a few more days?

I have attached photos of before and after my thanksgiving trip. The growth is quite clear. Right now they are seemingly stuck at the size they are in the newer picture

Attachments

• 20191127_123609.jpg
    20191127_123609.jpg
    961.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20191202_064515.jpg
    20191202_064515.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
The fact that they stopped growing after moving tents and specifically right after that point.
Before I had topped one for manifold and tied another down for LST training and I went away for 3 days for thanksgiving and when I got back they had grown exponentially. Then I moved 3 of them and they all stopped growing...in both tents....not making this up ha

Maybe I'm just expecting too much and i should give it a few more days?

I have attached photos of before and after my thanksgiving trip. The growth is quite clear. Right now they are seemingly stuck at the size they are in the newer picture
If the light was too much, you'd see signs. Can't see much with the blurple, but they do look healthy. Welcome.

I doubled the led wattage above my ladies and they stunted for a few days, they are now showing deficiencies.
I think the extra light shocks them a little but now they are ready to grow and seem hungry.

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys!

This is my first grow and everything was progressing so beautifully up until now that it kinda freaked me out. I was planning on my second manifold topping this week on the larger kush but with no steady growth I don't
believe thatd be in my girls best interest.

I'll wait it out a bit longer before I do anything.

Thank you all

Back
Top Bottom