Help Please

Atizando420

New fan leaves are started to have those yellow little spots? Does it need more magnesium? Or bug problem? Thanks in advance
E20B86C4-95D0-4D0E-A7FF-3E135CAA5BDD.jpeg

2x2
132 watts of light full spectrum
Mothers earth pot soil 70 % and Coir 30%
Barely transplanted like 4 days ago
I water them every night before lights off 16oz each
They are in 2 gallons but this one is only 2 weeks old
I don’t want to over water
I havent added any nutes.

Dont water them on a schedule, water when they need.
Youre watering around 500ml everyday?
Seems too much for a plant this size.

You can figure out when they need It by plant reading, and pot lifting. Its a technique, and you can read more about It at emylias How to water a potted plant and blt method.

Also give us nutritional information and fert routine, and a Photo under white light could be of help too.

Peace!

Dont water them on a schedule, water when they need.
Youre watering around 500ml everyday?
Seems too much for a plant this size.

You can figure out when they need It by plant reading, and pot lifting. Its a technique, and you can read more about It at emylias How to water a potted plant and blt method.

Also give us nutritional information and fert routine, and a Photo under white light could be of help too.

Peace!
It’s like half a water bottle so like 250ml a day I only water if the top looks dry and stick my finger in. Also left them up to check if they need some

got any pics under normal light ?
looks like you have a burple goin on in there. hard to really tell what's up in colored light.

Without knowing a bit more, that actually looks more like light stress.

And if you transplant into the right medium you can forget all that watering nonsense and just water them.
If you plan on feeding synthetic bottled nutrients then you're better off just using coco in 5 gal fabric pots with a little pumice and biochar mixed in and water everyday.
If you wish to go organic then do a Clackamas Coots soil recipe either buy it or make from scratch, use 15+ gal fabric pots.
Then add some worms and cover crop and water about 5% of soil volume everyday.
So 20 gal fabric pot water with 1 gal a day.

For now in that type of soil mix you are overwatering by watering too frequently. There is no way for a small plant like that to use 16 ounces of water each day.
@013 is right. Let her start to droop before you water her.
Then you should lift the pot to tell her weight. As she gets bigger you can easily tell how much water is left in the pot by lifting it. Then you should be able to read her signals.
Remember water where you want the roots to go not where they are.
Bill

C59EB3CD-2458-4228-ABB2-ABC6D848FD2D.jpeg
B3B4B189-E95E-4997-9E77-4A03AFF9157D.jpeg

I havent watered in like 2 days now. I’m probably going to water them from the bottom when I turn the lights off in a bit. First grow so advice is needed for best meds! Thanks to all you growmies

Back
Top Bottom