Help

kobo151

Ive been making weed tea witb buds from a different plant and have been just using the thc from the plant in some cannabis tea ( hot water and weed and letting ferment) i use it to water my plants and spray down when the degrees get to 90*f will the thc and nutes in the bud help my plant at all because ever since i have been watering them with it they now have a smell does this help my plants at all?? There a month old by the way and this is my first big grow im a newb

hmmm..... just my suspicion, but are you spraying your plants with "weed tea" thinking it "compost tea"? or is this more of a experiment in progress?

First off, if your making "weed tea" you need some kind of fatty substance to extract the THC from the buds. THC is not water soluble and hot water and buds will not give you the best "effect". By adding a little milk, cream, or oil or butter will help to extract the THC..

Now I can't comment on spraying your plant's with "weed tea"

There is another thing called "compost tea" which is using a bucket, air and an air stone, water and ingredients like guanos, molasses, fish emulsions, kelp meals and things to make a bio-active tea for your plants.... this is very healthy to do...

I don't think spraying your plants with the "weed tea" will do anything to increase THC...

^^^^^^^That last line is totally correct.

MJ forms THC, it does not absorb it in any fashion. So, your weed tea is pretty much wasted effort and bad stoner science.

DD

Wait a sec let me get this straight.

You grew a plant, got buds from it. But then instead of smoking the buds, you made a tea with them and fed it to your new plant?

Quite a circle of life there LOL!

Wait a sec let me get this straight.

You grew a plant, got buds from it. But then instead of smoking the buds, you made a tea with them and fed it to your new plant?

Quite a circle of life there LOL!

cant say you should do this, if anything you could compost the leaves and stems and use them for a soil basis

Back
Top Bottom