Herb Dean's Automatic Boombastic Buds In Progress

Herb Dean

Hey 420 fam!

3rd grow now and 3rd location/setup:laughtwo:

Some of you saw my last setup in the attic which was great but unfortunately, living in tropical paradise it does get very hot. Too hot for a grow room unfortunately!

So I have now decided to dedicate one of my bedrooms to specifically grow in.
It has a split system AC unit which I’m leaving on 24/7 at 26C. Going to sort out a solar system in the near future too which will help with that cost. Also got myself a new 3x3 tent which I’ll use as my main flower tent and I’m going to set up my old 2x2.5 tent for seedlings/veg.

This run I’ve gone with:
Dutch Blue Auto by Spliff Seeds
Pineapple Express Auto by Fast Buds
Green Crack Auto
Kalashnikova Auto by Greenhouse Seeds

They’re in 10L pots of Coco mixed with about 30% perlite. They also have clay balls at the bottom and over the top layer.
I’m using mostly the canna range currently with a little calmag as well but I’m wanting to change as some of the canna products are very pricey.

Seeds were planted on the 10th of December apart from Green crack which was roughly a week earlier. I germinated them in jiffy pots and peeled the pots off and planted them after about a week above ground. Pineapple Express seems to be having a little trouble and I’m sure it’s probably transplant related so I’ll be planting them direct in the 10L pots next time. I’m sure she’ll be fine though.

photos below as of today.

much love 420 family! Great to be back:laughtwo::ganjamon:

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by for a look.

I’m excited to see what these 4 turn out like now that im not trying to grow in an oven :laughtwo:

less airy buds and hopefully even some colour changes with a bit of luck:cheesygrinsmiley:

Great to have you back,Herb :thumb:
Sweet new setup you've got- I was afraid that attic might run a bit hot,but you made it work!
I second @Ganjagrandaddy 's suggestion about Mega Crop,if you're looking for an affordable alternative to bottled nutes.
You can read about it here:

Yet man I live in western australia it's middle of summer hear at the moment and it also gets hot, just a couple weeks back we had about 4 days of the week that was over 40°c boy it was hot haha
Damn bro, hope you have a way to keep your girls happy and cool!

Love the lounge

And that tall Gorilla tent is amazing, how tall is it
Thanks Chris, appreciate it!
The 3x3 is actually taller, it’s 200cm tall. The Gorilla Grow is about 180cm tall but has an extension top which can take it up to 200cm also. I’ve left it off as I’m only going to be using it as a veg tent at this stage. Handy to have the option for height though!

In on page 1. yay. welcome back to the timeless zone Herb. On a quickie. check out Mega crop. kicking arse for a nutes. gaining some speed now too. I am loving it.
Ganjagrandaddy and Carcass, thanks so much for the support and advice. I just ordered myself a 2.5lb bag of monster crop haha. I’m not yet sure if I’ll change over mid grow when it arrives or if I’ll see this grow out and start fresh with the next girls. Excited to see how it goes!

cheers guys, much love and happy growing! :ganjamon:

Happy end of year guys and gals! :yahoo:

Quick little update on my furious 4.

Full disclosure, I’ve only recently got myself a ph pen and started to behave myself as a responsible grower. @The Dirty thank you bro for pushing me to be better haha.

Even after one feed with correct ph they’re looking happy. They’ve had another drink today and my Mega Crop nutes are on the way!

@Ganjagrandaddy I think I’ll be doing the same as you did once they arrive and will switch to MC soon as it gets here:cheesygrinsmiley:
Really excited about it haha.

OK, few pics of the usual suspects below. Have a great day friends! :ganjamon:

Happy end of year guys and gals! :yahoo:

Quick little update on my furious 4.

Full disclosure, I’ve only recently got myself a ph pen and started to behave myself as a responsible grower. @The Dirty thank you bro for pushing me to be better haha.

Even after one feed with correct ph they’re looking happy. They’ve had another drink today and my Mega Crop nutes are on the way!

@Ganjagrandaddy I think I’ll be doing the same as you did once they arrive and will switch to MC soon as it gets here:cheesygrinsmiley:
Really excited about it haha.

OK, few pics of the usual suspects below. Have a great day friends! :ganjamon:

You wont be disappointed one bit Herb. shockingly good and is so easy to use. makes sure you dissolve it in a small amount of water first. there are white balls that need to mix in before you put it in the main mix. It is all water soluble but better to know it's all dissolved before you use it. Alsonsmeplsnline ground up unicorn shit ( you will understand the first time you smell it!!) needs to be kept dry in storage too. Well done on The switch mate

You wont be disappointed one bit Herb. shockingly good and is so easy to use. makes sure you dissolve it in a small amount of water first. there are white balls that need to mix in before you put it in the main mix. It is all water soluble but better to know it's all dissolved before you use it. Alsonsmeplsnline ground up unicorn shit ( you will understand the first time you smell it!!) needs to be kept dry in storage too. Well done on The switch mate
Thanks again mate, really appreciate the advice. Couldn’t have come at a better time!
Happy new year to you and the Mrs :ganjamon:

OMG you're gonna love that pineapple express! It's my favorite out of the strains I have. Such a great smell and smokes really nice. I had three given to me that were pretty squat which I thought were autos but I've been able to clone them so I guess not...now they are growing like weeds around here! CHeers Dean, looking great! :yahoo:

OMG you're gonna love that pineapple express! It's my favorite out of the strains I have. Such a great smell and smokes really nice. I had three given to me that were pretty squat which I thought were autos but I've been able to clone them so I guess not...now they are growing like weeds around here! CHeers Dean, looking great! :yahoo:
Haha hell yeah! I’m looking forward to trying it! She’s a little deformed at the moment but her baby set of leaves starting look normal so hopefully she sorts her shit out and gets her act together ASAP :laughtwo:

I decided to start LST on green crack as she’s had a head start on the others and is up to her fifth node so I figure she can handle it. Hopefully get some light down to the other bud sites and get some more activity going!

I’m really inexperienced with LST so if anyone has any advice please sing out.

Cheers 420:ganjamon:

Hope you and yours have a great New Year,Herb :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom