Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

That's a good idea GDB but id have to dig it up out of the bed and transplant it so i don't know if that would stress it out to much ? Im thinking so but its a GREAT idea if it were in a small Container by itself
I might just cut my losses on that one maybe get a taste of it anyways I have 2 more beans of that Purple Chemdawg,but im thinking those might be autos to now im gun shy about planting those

Well found out that the local hydroponics shop sells beans,I got 2 of a LSD and Jack Herer I wanted Fat Bastard but they were outta that i gotta go back i REALLY wanted a few of those!
My shop sells seeds too, and flower! But their prices compared to online seed vendors...well, let's just say that's not the kind of "high" I'm looking for! :Rasta:

They were $10 a bean i didn't think that was too bad, id rather give the $$$ to the local mom and Pop shop + I gotta pay shipping and I usually only get a couple at a time and I still got a whole drawer full of different beans i haven't found the 🌲bud ive been looking for
Ten bucks isn't that bad! My shop is somewhat higher than that. In DC, everything is inflated to the nth degree. It's the 2nd most expensive place to live in the U.S, after Hawaii.

Ten bucks isn't that bad! My shop is somewhat higher than that. In DC, everything is inflated to the nth degree. It's the 2nd most expensive place to live in the U.S, after Hawaii.
That sucks! Cost of living here in GR MI isn't to bad I guess it always could be better but there is alot of decent paying jobs around here being automotive like we are although times were REALLY tough for alot of ppl here back in 2008 - maybe 2014 no one was buying cars i was lucky i weathered through the really tough times before I got laid off and it was ok because the jobs were back around by time my unemployment ran out

I use Dairy Doo for compost which is a Michigan based dairy farm compost its GOOD SHIT and fairly cheap like $10.00along a bag i top dress some of that HOLY CRAP translucent 💚💚💚 Right away its QUALITY SHIT, pun intended!! I had the best grow one year when i was getting the farmers compost down the road when i lived up North he said I never had anyone pay me to give them shit! He used it on his own fields 😂😂

I DAMN near trimmed every leaf and lower branches that can't reach through the net bending and weaving the whole way They look ROUGH!!

IMG20240309150929.jpg

IMG20240309150901.jpg

IMG20240309150919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom