Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

No problem my friend.
Have a look and see if anything interests you.
I can break down any aspect of the construction process.
It's more expensive and more work during installation.
I kind of overbuilt the facility as is my want. 😂
But it's so well insulated the radiant is economical in the long run.
It's a really nice way to control temp.
Stops temp fluctuations.
Good for our purposes. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Question so you poured the lines right in the concrete? Suspended like rebar? Nothing underneath?
No problem my friend.
Have a look and see if anything interests you.
I can break down any aspect of the construction process.
It's more expensive and more work during installation.
I kind of overbuilt the facility as is my want. 😂
But it's so well insulated the radiant is economical in the long run.
It's a really nice way to control temp.
Stops temp fluctuations.
Good for our purposes. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
My opinion on overbuilding stuff is better that way than the other you can always turn it down i have a tendency to do that to sometimes it is a pain to tear it down if you want to change things ✌️

Question so you poured the lines right in the concrete? Suspended like rebar? Nothing underneath?

My opinion on overbuilding stuff is better that way than the other you can always turn it down i have a tendency to do that to sometimes it is a pain to tear it down if you want to change things ✌️
It's a raised quadruple insulated floor.
I show pics.
Plywood on top has wires stapled to the top side of that.
There is a sensor cable in the floor for temp control.
Then I poured an inch and a half of stoneless concrete on top of it.
Then ceramic tile on top of that.
Cables warm up keeping the floor at a constant 18 c.
Any pots on the floor stay at optimum temp.
Lights will shine on it reducing my floor heating costs.
Works really well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Right on! I wàs watching a this old house on the topic and if i remember correctly its been awhile but it was boiler heat with a boiler that does both hot water and heat but they laid a membrane on the floor with grooves in it in the shape of what's in your pic and they used pex then concrete i think it was a 3" floor i can't really remember how thick or if it was concrete or tile I think either one is Cool I might do the solar panels and a windmill together but depends on the zoning on where i move to i want to be off the grid so to speak self reliant so electric elements for heat might not be to bad of an idea either, scew the utility company's all they do is raise my bill when they want, rape our land with the fracking and gas fields,mining coal and stuff and the pollution from the byproducts of the mining and the burning and the water they use and that's not mentioning the dams That screw up the natural habitat of the eco system upstream of the dams
Consumers energy has a discharge tube out in lake Michigan for their coal burning power plant the water is WARM out there , the lake will bubble a bit when they open it, ive been out there steelhead and salmon fishing,the bait fish and perch like it there But like the rivers,the Muskegon river and Manistee river all damed up ! So im a ways out on doing anything because we have alot to think about so any and All Ideas are welcome ✌️

Right on! I wàs watching a this old house on the topic and if i remember correctly its been awhile but it was boiler heat with a boiler that does both hot water and heat but they laid a membrane on the floor with grooves in it in the shape of what's in your pic and they used pex then concrete i think it was a 3" floor i can't really remember how thick or if it was concrete or tile I think either one is Cool I might do the solar panels and a windmill together but depends on the zoning on where i move to i want to be off the grid so to speak self reliant so electric elements for heat might not be to bad of an idea either, scew the utility company's all they do is raise my bill when they want, rape our land with the fracking and gas fields,mining coal and stuff and the pollution from the byproducts of the mining and the burning and the water they use and that's not mentioning the dams That screw up the natural habitat of the eco system upstream of the dams
Consumers energy has a discharge tube out in lake Michigan for their coal burning power plant the water is WARM out there , the lake will bubble a bit when they open it, ive been out there steelhead and salmon fishing,the bait fish and perch like it there But like the rivers,the Muskegon river and Manistee river all damed up ! So im a ways out on doing anything because we have alot to think about so any and All Ideas are welcome ✌️
They snapped the pex into the grooves sorry I forgot that part

They snapped the pex into the grooves sorry I forgot that part
I've laid thousands of feet of it.
I have it here in my chalet, it's brilliant.
But requires a gas source.
Properly insulated electrical heat is a good option.
Decent panels and storage will be vital. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Busy weekend got the rest of tge panels put up and no breakage 👍. Looks like the ladies are in need of a trim nice seaofgreen!✌️

IMG20240304045126.jpg

IMG20240304045047.jpg

IMG20240304045024.jpg

Slow but sure i got an auto outta that last batch of beans the supplier says it could be the phenotype im like well maybe 🤔 🤔 alls i know is i ordered photoperiod beans and outta 6 cultivars 1 is flowering not sure how it's gonna turn out its not without its issues,first time around with this one im gonna have to COP to quote you @Grand Daddy Black don't mean to plagiarize your line vut it's really relevant here ✌️

IMG20240305151039.jpg

IMG20240305151014.jpg

IMG20240305161050.jpg

Slow but sure i got an auto outta that last batch of beans the supplier says it could be the phenotype im like well maybe 🤔 🤔 alls i know is i ordered photoperiod beans and outta 6 cultivars 1 is flowering not sure how it's gonna turn out its not without its issues,first time around with this one im gonna have to COP to quote you @Grand Daddy Black don't mean to plagiarize your line vut it's really relevant here ✌️

IMG20240305151039.jpg

IMG20240305151014.jpg

IMG20240305161050.jpg
What's the COP, SOG?

You just gonna' put off flipping those photos until the auto is done? 😁

Pretty much minimalist on this round just the soil test @ the start with balanced numbers for the ranges of the nutrients that are in the reserves so its pretty inexpensive to go this route and no flushing or heavy salts to try to get rid of @ the end of the round getting ready for a heavy thinning in the next week the I think trigger opinions?

Back
Top Bottom