Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

I would not worry about Shed hexing you. He's not like that.

In fact, aside from his apparent enjoyment of chopping/killing perfectly healthy plants, he seems like a fairly nice guy.
Ok GBD I'll trust you Lol I agree he seems ok🤣🤣
I'll throw him a bone I put tge net back up🤣🤣🤣

IMG20240223131218.jpg

IMG20240223131206.jpg

IMG20240223131145.jpg

Net looks great! :laugh:
spring is just around the corner
Looks like spring has sprung at your place!
Boy did i fuck up !!
I ordered the wrong irrometer i needed a low tension meter and i got a reg one and I needed a pump to get the air out of the unit,you can tapp it but it won't be as accurate and i need colored fluid to add to the water so it doesn't build up algae,so i had to send it back and get the kit with the LT meter that set me back another 2 weeks! I should have done better research and sent an email out to Brandon well I guess I like to learn the hard way im getting it to check the outside bed for the season and so i can double check my digital meters Im not a big fan of digital shit for certain things I'd rather have an analog not batteries or computer chips or any shit like that!
Wait what? So they've been under/over watered this whole time? Also, colored fluid?
just top dressed some kelp and fish meal
I'm guessing that gets watered in by hand.
im all anal now about my pitchfork placement in the pictures
I don't think it's ever a good idea to use pitchfork and anal in the same sentence. Safety first! :thumb:
his apparent enjoyment of chopping/killing perfectly healthy plants
It's technically referred to as "culling"! :)

No i got digitals dedicated in there so its good and the treatment fluid is for the water in the meter so it doesn't get algae it'll keep it clean for a long time
I can be mobile with that analog meter they have used that style meter for farming since the 50's and The soil tension is measured in centibarrs i think ill put up a link so you can check it out its supposed to be really accurate

Net looks great! :laugh:

Looks like spring has sprung at your place!

Wait what? So they've been under/over watered this whole time? Also, colored fluid?

I'm guessing that gets watered in by hand.

I don't think it's ever a good idea to use pitchfork and anal in the same sentence. Safety first! :thumb:

It's technically referred to as "culling"! :)

Idk its not without its issues but just like the rest but it's always ever changing not to bad without using and chemicals hope you All are having a great day!✌️

IMG20240227131450.jpg

IMG20240227131442.jpg

IMG20240227131430.jpg
You da wiz buddy. :thumb:
Girls are fantastic.
Have a great day aswell.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom