Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Day 15, Top dressed a little fish meal with a small bit of bokashi yesterday

IMG20231204102546.jpg

In case anyone is interested in learning about bee's and pollinators to help these critters out i don't feel like pollinating my own fruits vegetables and flowers and These guys are one of the main reasons i don't use chemical pesticides or oils on my plants outside

I put a mason bee house out last year i ended up with like 20 parasitic wasps it was funny they were walking around in the bag in the garage.
I was like COOL!!! I got bees ,but as i looked they were the parasitic wasps.

But what you need to do is you need to bring in the paper tubes when you see the ends filled in mud and put them in a breathable bag and bring them from outside until they hatch i think a month or so I can't remember right now .
Its so the parasitic wasps nd bee disease (There are several diseases that REALLY put a hurt on bees) dont eat the bee larvae or infect them they'll chew through the paper tubes and tge disease will get in the tubes as well fungus and things .
I was happy for the wasps because they are predators but Im going to try again for bees I need to get the house out earlier in the spring I was to late last year

Ok 1 started to show a clawed leaf and a slight burn on the tip and a bit dark green and some leaf twist. Checked ph both containers the 1, 7.4 not good the other 7.0 a little better but high yet so i added sulfur rechecked it this morning. Its now 7.0 and yge twist is about gone and the fleahy green color is starting to come back and the somewhat claw leaf is standing up

IMG20231207023231.jpg

IMG20231207091847.jpg

IMG20231207091903.jpg

IMG20231207091250.jpg

IMG20231207091723.jpg

Man i got some 90 micron pressing bags from Trimleaf
Boy Turned out a GOOD BATCH of Rosen, it looks darker than what it is because of the parchment paper I use that was a qtr oz from this fall ,not bad haven't weighed the results yet but i dare say 2 g's of 80%/90% rosin out of 7gs of probably 18 or 20.% thc from the flower I'm ok with that 👍😎✌️

IMG20231207101450.jpg

I tried tge homemade thing MUCH BETTER this way 👍

Back
Top Bottom