Herb'In Growers 2nd Time - BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake - Sour SUNami

Re: Herb'In Growers 2nd Time (BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake) (Sour SUNami)

i have not had this issue (also not a hydro grower) but i do help on a couple hydro farms. when we have issues with the water, we flush the entire system and start filling with fresh water and remix nutes.

i dont imagine carbon is good for the roots, but hopefully we can keep this bumped so a more knowledgeable grower comes to help.

I&i

Re: Herb'In Growers 2nd Time (BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake) (Sour SUNami)

Sorry haven't been around for a bit but I have managed to find out activated carbon spilt in the reservoir doesn't do anything to the plants themselves. Now I have upgraded to a flourescent panel just within the past few days wasn't a purchase I initially want to make, but thats what happens when you go in to buy light hangers the cool nifty ones with the ratcheting draw string and we all know that feeling. Have managed to keep popping some cuts off of these beautiful mothers, can't wait to put up more pics, now I seem to be having troubles with the clones, Where before I set them in the tray and forgot them was fine now I am acquiring mildew and am having to possibly thing about getting an actuall cloner.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Had to move everything
20422.jpg

Back
Top Bottom