Herbshuttles Indoor Coco Coir Purple Kush Grow

They still look stretchy to me, and the tap roots hit the bottom of those cups days ago.

So I should lower it couple inches and see how they react? Might just go ahead and lower down to 24 inches. And what do I do about the taproot situation? Not sure I want to transplant just yet but will if I have to.

So I should lower it couple inches and see how they react? Might just go ahead and lower down to 24 inches. And what do I do about the taproot situation? Not sure I want to transplant just yet but will if I have to.

A couple of inches when the light is 36" away? Do I remember that right? If so, I would think you'd want to lower it a lot more than a couple of inches!

I'm a big believer in big pots, but it seems like a lot of people like to grow plants in beer cups. I have never understood that myself, but whatever works for you!

Maybe Old Timing Man will jump in here with some advice. He seems to know a thing or three...

A couple of inches when the light is 36" away? Do I remember that right? If so, I would think you'd want to lower it a lot more than a couple of inches!

I'm a big believer in big pots, but it seems like a lot of people like to grow plants in beer cups. I have never understood that myself, but whatever works for you!

Maybe Old Timing Man will jump in here with some advice. He seems to know a thing or three...

It's at 29 inches now. I'm easing into it nothing to drastic. It's still a seedling in my eyes. And at 4 weeks old (5 true leaf nodes) I'm transplanting to 5 gallon.

Just watered with light nutrients this morning. Checked tonight and the leaves are noticeably bigger but they are drooping as opposed to being flat. I'm hoping it's just because they're not used to their size but idk.

Droopy leaves are never a good sign, but give it a day.

Me, I just upped the nutes going to my five week old coco grow on Sunday and tonight I can see yellow tips on a lot of the new leaves. Rats, I overdid it. :( Oh well, I like to push the limits.

It's impossible to overwater coco plus perlite. When my plant was in veg with 24/0 light, I had a timer watering (feeding) it three times a day.

Well I checked this morning and the leaves were flat and back to normal. Not sure what the problem was then. New growth is slightly glossy and skinny on one plant so that's my new issue haha.

More pics. Leaves are droopy again (not long after watering). Doesn't make sense as I'm barely watering; only enough until there's a little runoff. Zoom in closely to see the shiny/waxy appearance I was describing
IMG_564610.JPG
IMG_564514.JPG
IMG_564411.JPG

Just stopped by. Looking good. Keep us updated, those last pictures you posted didn't work for me if that's what they were.

I just started a grow for first time as well. 7 are in coco, and 1 in soil. Stop by and have a look. Link in signature.

As For the drooping leaves, I find my girls start to droop a while prior to bedtime. When I first noticed it, I was a bit concerned, but shortly after the lights come back on they seem to perk right back up. So perhaps it could be related to that?

Just stopped by. Looking good. Keep us updated, those last pictures you posted didn't work for me if that's what they were.

I just started a grow for first time as well. 7 are in coco, and 1 in soil. Stop by and have a look. Link in signature.

As For the drooping leaves, I find my girls start to droop a while prior to bedtime. When I first noticed it, I was a bit concerned, but shortly after the lights come back on they seem to perk right back up. So perhaps it could be related to that?

That's exactly what it is! Right before bedtime. Is that normal?

That's exactly what it is! Right before bedtime. Is that normal?
Well I am super new to this so I have no idea really. Just something I have noticed happening to mine. Correlation does not necessarily mean causation. But i'm sure there is someone else with more knowledge who could chime in.

Can't see the pics? Aw man. One of the plants is doing great and looks very healthy!! The other however looks worse than before. It's more glossy/waxy and is also hooking at some tips.

Yeah, it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Some bug with the new software, I guess, or maybe you uploaded it funny? Dunno. "Hooking at the tips" sounds like too much nitrogen if it's hooking downward like claws. Glossy/waxy I have not run into before... Maybe try to add some pics again?

Back
Top Bottom