Here we grow

420 TIMES.COM CROSS UPDATE...

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE 420 TIMES CROSS (WHITE WIDOW X N.Y.C.D.)
IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER TRYED MY OWN CROSSING..

THE WAY I DID THIS ONE IS..

I HAD A NEW YORK CITY DIESEL I HAD IN BUD FOR ABOUT 15 WEEKS..
WITCH IS WAY TO LONG FOR GOOD BUD.
BUT I WAS TRYING TO GET THE LITTLE WHITE FLOWERS TO POP OUT ON THE BUDS LIKE I HAD READ ABOUT IN BOOKS AND ON THE NET..

SO ON DAY 117 IN BUD. IT DID IT... THREE LITTLE WHITE FLOWERS POPED OUT ON ONE OF THE BUDS..

AFTER FORE DAYS I CUT OFF THE FLOWERS AND STUCK THEM IN A ZIP LOCK BAG..
AND THEN PUT THE BAG OVER A BUD ON A WHITE WIDOW PLANT THAT WAS ALMOST READY TOO HARVEST AND LEFT IT ON FOR ABOUT 1 HR.

I WOULD KNOCK THE BAG AROUND AND GET THE POLLEN TO GO ALL OVER THE BUD AND THEN I REMOVED THE BAG AND THREW IT AWAY...

5 WEEKS LATER I HARVESTED THE PLANT AND ON THE ONE BUD I GOT 43 GOOD SEEDS..

I PLANTED SIX SEEDS AND ALL TURND OUT FEMAIL..

SO THIS IS THE ONE WE HAVE FALLOWED FROM THE START..

THIS PLANT IS CALLED A F1... IT IS IT'S FIRST CROSS.. THE NEXT TIME I CROSS IT IT WILL BE A F2....

I WILL KEEP ON DOING IT TILL IT IS A F5..

SHE GOT TO TALL... OVER SIX FOOT..

I WAS GOING TO MOVE HER IN TO BUD ROOM #2 BUT THER WILL NOT BE ROOM INTELL I HARVEST IN TO WEEKS..

SO I DID THE OLD BEND AND TIE TRICK..

THIS IS THE UGLYEST PLANT I'V EVER SEEN.. I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE SATIVA SHOWING.... OR IF IT IS JUST A RETARDED PLANT....

I DONT KNOW BUT THE BUDS ARE AS BIG AS A SOFT BALL BAT.. AND IT HAS SIX WEEKS TO GO...

PLUGJUG_FARMS_420_TIMES_CROSS31.jpg

PLUGJUG_FARMS_420CROSS1.jpg

PLUGJUG_FARMS_420CROSS_21.jpg

Sounds like a good feminized f1 to me. You have to let me know how it tastes and smell. Also let us know about how uniform are the plants, and what irregularities you might have between the plants. This tells ya how stable the hybrid is and you know what to compare when you grow this phenotype again. Breeding is a very time consuming process but its fun to make a phenotype every now and then. My cross is a white widow x ice that I made. Haven't grown the seeds yet.

HERE IS A LOOK AT LEAFS OFF OF FORE PLANTS...

THIS FIRST ONE IS OFF OF THE MOTHER OF THE 420 TIMES.COM CROSS
(N.Y.C.D.)

PLUGJUGFARMS_NYCD1.jpg

THIS ONE IS OFF OF THE OTHER MOTHER..
(WHITE WIDOW)

PLUGJUG_FARMS_WW1.jpg

AND THIS IS ONE OFF OF A ROMULAN..

PLUGJUGFARMSROM1.jpg

IT'S FUNNY THAT I CROSSED THE FIRST TWO (n.y.c.d. x white widow) AND ENDED UP WITH A PLANT THAT LOOKS LIKE A 100% SATIVA..

420_CROSS1.jpg

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS PLANT ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE THIS.. EVEN THE BUDS LOOK LIKE A SATIVA.. IT GROWS TALLER AND FASTER THAN THE MOTHERS.
AND HAS LONG THIN LEAFS LIKE A SATIVA..

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY... IF IT WALKS LIKE A SATIVE AND TALKS LIKE A SATIVA IS MUST BE A 420 TIMES.COM CROSS...............

pj, i was wondering. how much attention and maintenance do the things in the aerojet need? daily watering? or what. and same with the outside.

5 growrooms? wow.

where could I get a good pump for cheap, I want to make an e-zcloner like you did.

love the journal

dude, aquarium stores, agriculture shops, i never seen a "hydroponics store" but i guess there around. places like that, also home depot is gonna be agood place to go for 2" pipe and 90 degree angles.

Edit: agriculture shops carry the mister's

P.J. you got me.......That plant looks like a total sativa. Funny how shit works out. Also im interested in finding more info on these white flowers late in the blooming process, i personally have never heard of this. But then again im new and have only have 1 grow under my belt. Any how, just really like to learn from the experienced. Maybe you could provide a link to info on this subject.....thanks. The buds are looking OH SO GOOD:peace:

:laughtwo:
InYourEndo said:
wait... so you pollenated this plant with these late blooming flowers... then harvested and let the buds dry and it still made seeds? im a little confused... thats what it sounds like but correct me if im wrong... that sounds like an awsome way to get some seed.

edit nevermind im a dumbass... you said the plant was almost ready do harvest but it was 5 weeks after that you actually did it.... 5 weeks till harvest doesnt seem very close.. i think thats what confused me..... anyways... your plants look wonderful.. as usual.

if you dont mind plug jug... do you have a carreer other than this? or is this your full time job?>

THE PLANT I PUT THE BAG ON AND POLLENATED WAS IN IT'S LAST WEEK.

BUT I DID NOT HARVEST IT THEN..
I POLLENATED THE ONE BUD ON IT, AND LET IT GO FOR FIVE MORE WEEKS..
IT WAS WAY PAST TIME TO HARVEST BUT AT THAT POINT THE PLANT HADE A HOLE NEW PURPOSE IN LIFE... AND THAT WAS TO CARRY THE SEEDS TELL THEY WER RIPE..
NOW I WILL LET THIS PLANT GO TELL I CAN DO THE SAME THING..
AND I WILL HAVE A F2..
I WILL KEEP ON DOING THIS INTELL I GET TO A F5..
THEN I WILLGROW IT FOR MEDICAL REASONS AND REGESTER IT AS THE 420 TIMES CROSS..

AND HOPE TO SEE IT IN THE SEED BANKS..

I RETIERED IN 2000 AT THE GOOD OLD AGE OF 38 AND I LOVE IT....:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Thouse are some healthy looking leaves. How do you keep them so healty towards the last few weeks? I always end up with a Mg problem and loose pretty much all of my fan leaves, but the bud is still good. Cant wait to see the final bud pictures. Again props to you, great grow man. :allgood:

"Black Domina please."

TELL ME ABOUT THIS BLACK DOMINA....

IM GOING TO SANFRAN. ON SAT. 7/1/06 I WILL GET ONE AND TRY IT...

the plants look amazing plugjug, excellent work.

https://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/seedsss2311.html (this is the standard advert description i see all over the place...

but if you read the Cannabible - 1 or 2 - Jason's description makes my mouth water. Got wood? LOL

I'd love to see someone that knows WTF they're doing grow it out.

i hope. i hope. i hope.

Back
Top Bottom