Here we grow

HERE IS A PHOTO OF A LITTLE WHITE FLOWER I FOUND TODAY..

THIS IS HOW I MADE THE 420 TIMES CROSS

plugjugfarmspurplekushf1.jpg

pj your the man, i want that aerojet, but i aint spendin that kinda cash, i also needa get a hps. iam thinkin about 250watter for my closet. hey if ya want i'll trade ya 1000watt mh for hps of lower wattage, i cant use the mh so it just sits in my other closet...

hey pj loking good the bottom of my water basin for my pale the roots are growing right out the bottom iam scared to try and transplant in square 4 1/2 pale want to go bigger to bud but scared to damage the roots any advice and its been in that pale from the start 13 weeks now

!!!!!!!!!!420 TIMES CROSS!!!!!!!!!!

THE 420 TIMES CROSS IS ON WEEK 11 AND I THINK IT HAS AT LEAST 3 TO 4 MORE.

IMG_04813.JPG

IMG_04731.JPG

IMG_04791.JPG

IMG_04741.JPG

IMG_04822.JPG

sweet merciful crap. :adore:

14 weeks of flowering? I have never heard anyone going that long. But you have such stunning plants, I am sure you have a good reason for this.

420times cross looks like an insane sativa.. nice.. :cheesygrinsmiley: All the girls are looking great man, looks like its gonna be a nice harvest. :allgood:

DankCloset said:
y0 pj ur gonna make a f2 arnt you? thats the only reason i can think of going 14 weeks. to pop little white flowers....?

YEP... GOING FOR F2 NEXT..

BUT.. EVEN IF I WAS NOT.. THE PLANT'S NOT READY YET..
IT WILL TELL ME WHEN IT'S TIME TO GO...

RIGHT NOW WE GOT ABOUT 5% RED HAIRS. AND THE TOP BUDS HAVE NOT CROWND OUT YET...

WELL FORE OF THE N.Y.C.D. ARE DONE..

NOT A LOT OF BUD OFF THE FIRST FORE.. 13.5 OZS DRY...
BUT THE NEXT FIVE WILL BE READY IN THREE MORE DAYS, AND I SHOULD GET
ABOUT SIX OZS. OFF EACH ONE.......

PJFARMS4201.jpg

PJFARMSHAR241.jpg

IMG_05511.JPG

IMG_05521.JPG

IMG_05571.JPG

IMG_05581.JPG

!!!!!!!UPDATE FROM THE LAKE!!!!!!!

WHAT CAN I SAY...

THEY ARE GETING BIG.. EACH WEEK I THINK THEY HAVE REACHED THER MAX... BUT EACH WEEK THEY ARE 6" TALLER...

THE SUN IS TO BRIGHT TO GET GOOD PHOTOS BUT YOU CAN SEE HOW BIG THEY ARE GETING....

TODAY IT GOT UP TO 113 F.. HOT-HOT-HOT..

AND I AM NOW WATERING TWO TIMES A DAY..

IMG_05771.JPG

PJFARMSOUT11.jpg

IMG_05991.JPG

Back
Top Bottom