Here we grow

!!!!!!!!!!WEEKEND UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

TIME FOR THE WEEKEND UPDATE....

THIS WEEK THE S.O.G. ARE ON THER 4th WEEK OF BUDING. 12/12

THE BUD'S ARE STARTING TO GET SUM SIZE TO THEM..

THEYARE GROWING IN THE AEROJET AEROPONIC SYSTEM..

TODAY I CHANGED THE RESERVOIR PPM FROM 1200 TO 980. AT THE ADVISE OF URDEDPAL.. TO TRY AND FIX A PROBLEM I FOUND WITH SPOTS ON THE OLDER LEAFS..

REMEMBER THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME TO TRY ANY KIND OF HYDROPONICS.

AND I WAS TOLD AEROPONICS WAS THE HARDEST OF ALL THE HYDROPONICS.. BUT SO FAR IT'S NOT TO BAD..

PJFARMSL31.jpg

THE PH IS AT 5.9

THE RESERVOIR IS KEEP AT 77f

THE LIGHT IS A 1000W HPS, AIR COOLED HOOD, ON A LIGHT MOVEING RAIL.

THE ROOM IS COOLED BY A 10.000 BTU AC AND IS NOW KEEP AT 79f

THE AIR IS KEEP AT ABOUT 1500 PPM CO2.

PJFARMSSOG211.jpg

PJFARMSSOG221.jpg

THE ROOT SYSTEM IS REALY KOOL TO LOOK AT...

PJFARMSAERO201.jpg

AND IN THE SAME ROOM ARE THE WHITE WIDOW'S,,N.Y.C.D. AND THE 420 TIMES CROSS.. GROWING IN SOILLESS MIX...

AND THEY ARE ON WEEK TEN.. IT IS THE 5th WEEK IN BUD. 12/12

PJFARMSSOG231.jpg

PJFARMSWEEKENDUPDATE211.jpg

PJFARMSWEEKENDUPDATE221.jpg

NEXT WILL BE THE "UPDATE FROM THE LAKE"

y0 pj have you checked out my grow journal yet? i have this tri-branching, whathca think?, i thought it was odd. looks damn good, you see the roots on that aero? fuck!

awsome you never seem to fail the readers like me i love to read and learn. there looking unreal

DankCloset said:
y0 pj have you checked out my grow journal yet? i have this tri-branching, whathca think?, i thought it was odd. looks damn good, you see the roots on that aero? fuck!
I believe yours is a drip.:peace:

!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE FROM THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A LOT GOING ON AT THE LAKE.....

THE ROMULANS ARE GETING ENORMOUS ONE IS NOW 7' 2"..

I GAVE THEM A GOOD DRINK OF FOX FARM BIG BLOOM AND GROW BIG TODAY...
THEY GET FEED EVERY WEEK AND WATER EVERY TWO DAYS.

PJLAKE11.jpg

PJLAKE21.jpg

PJLAKE3jpg1.jpg

PJLAKE41.jpg

PJLAKE51.jpg

thats totaly involed thats what i need theres always some thing to do rather than water and watch maybe then i woulndnt keep burning and killing my plants just because i want to play with them thats what intrigues me being in controll of the grow and always being abell to play in the grow room dont like to lose plants but love to try new things you know separate the facts from myth and with that kinda room it would be heaven totaly off the scale pj

them girls are tall,and gorgeous,all around beautiful.. keep the ganga comming..

cement head said:
thats totaly involed thats what i need theres always some thing to do rather than water and watch maybe then i woulndnt keep burning and killing my plants just because i want to play with them thats what intrigues me being in controll of the grow and always being abell to play in the grow room dont like to lose plants but love to try new things you know separate the facts from myth and with that kinda room it would be heaven totaly off the scale pj

THAT IS SO ME.....

THAT IS WHY I STARTED AEROPONICS AND OUT DOORS..

I CANT STAND JUST LETING THEM BE.

I GO DOWN TO MY ROOM AT ABOUT 8:30 PM AND DON'T GO BACK UP TILL AROUND 3:00 AM .. I PLAY WITH MOTHERS,BABBYS,BUD ROOMS 1,2,3,4 AND 5. WASH DOWN THE START ROOMS. WATER VEG ROOMS 1,2,3... AND I CLEAN THE LEAFS IN ALL THE VEG ROOMS EVERY WEEK. CHANG THE RESERVOIRS FOR THE AEROJETS 1,2,3 AND 4 EVERY WEEK.
AND IT NEVER ENDS.. I ALSO HAVE A PC IN THE OFFICE DOWN HERE. I PLAY ON AND USE IT TO CHECK AND SET THE LIGHTS,CO2,AIR IN AND AIR OUT,TEMP,AC AND ON AND ON...
I LUV IT....:allgood:

At the top where it says..

Welcome, fallen.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 8.

Click on the Private Messages, and then it shows you them.

You probably have 3 from me, just skip the oldest two.

My question is do pot plants need 18 hours on and 6 off or would it be better to leave lights on for 24 hours a day until i decide to cut them down to 12 hours to bud out?

plants grow alot during the dark.. people say that 24 hours at first is good, but that's not very natural.. i'd start with 18/6

ChuckyJane said:
My question is do pot plants need 18 hours on and 6 off or would it be better to leave lights on for 24 hours a day until i decide to cut them down to 12 hours to bud out?

I WOULD NEVER USE A 24/0 PHOTOPERIOD..

I DO A 18/6 PHOTOPERIOD FOR VEGETATIVE GROWTH..

AND A 12/12 PHOTOPERIOD FOR FLOWERING...

THE PHOTOPERIOD IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE DURATION OF LIGHT PERIOD AND DARK PERIOD..:pimp:

THE PHOTOPERIOD AFFECTS THE LIFE CYCLE OF ALL PLANTS. TREES,FLOWERS, CANNABIS AND ALL OTHER PLANTS GROWING..

MOST PLANTS (NOT ALL) WILL STAY IN THE VEGETATIVE GROWTH STAGE AS LONG AS A 18 HOUR LIGHT AND A 6 HOUR DARK PHOTOPERIOD IS MAINTAINED..

18 HOURS OF LIGHT PER DAY WILL GIVE CANNABIS ALL THE LIGHT NEEDED TO KEEP IT IN VEGETATIVE GROWTH..

PLANTS NEED TO REST JUST LIKE WE DO..:snooze:

IF YOU EVER LOOK IN ON YOUR PLANTS WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE OFF, YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY ARE ALL LEMP AND LAYING DOWN RESTING..

IF YOU MUST GO INTO YOUR BUD ROOM WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE OFF. GET A GREEN 25w-TO- 60w LIGHTBULB. THIS WILL NOT HURNT THE PLANT TO BAD.BUT IT IS BEST TO NEVER ENTER THE BUDING ROOM AT DARK ...

CANNABIS PLANTS, FUNCTIONS REVERSE IN THE DARK, WHICH KEEPS THEM HEALTHY..

DURING THE DARK PERIOD OXYGEN AND CO2 CYCLES ACTUALLY REVERSE TO CLEANSE THE PLANT..

CANNABIS PLANTS, ALSO CALLED SHORT-DAY PLANTS,ARE SIGNALED BY SHORT DAYS AND LONG NIGHTS THAT FALL IS ON THE WAY AND IT IS TIME TO START FLOWERING AND PRODUCING SEEDS...

JUST A FEW MINUTES OF LIGHT DURING THE DARK PERIOD EACH NIGHT CAN KEEP YOUR PLANT'S FROM BUDING..:ciao:

akornpatch said:
Did you go? Any luck? Overly curious here.:bongrip:

we flew down on saterday. and they did not have it in stock...

so he called over to a vender in madesto, who grows it and put in a order for 5 rooted starts..

we will be going back in three weeks when they come in...

so after 14 days in quarantine i will use all five as mothers and take as many clones off as i can..

i will be shuting down bud room #4 after harvest next week and chang that room over for a new aerojet 12 tray 48 6" hole system that i will grow the
BLACK DOMINA IN..

SO I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETING THE NEW GIRLS. THANKS..

Back
Top Bottom