Hey forum

Well this is a bit confusing as to what it wants and I've not even smoked yet. Just saw the site was out of Hollywood and that's real close to wear I'm at, and have been my entire 56+years....well, most of anyways. Definitely a child of the 70s....Sabbath w/Ozzy Purple w/Gillan Alice and lots of others Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers great stuff made more enjoyable (alas, the reason we are here), with a few single bowl bong hits from a stem with a one hit bowl on it and a 16oz vita-pak oranje juice bottle and begin to melt a hole about 2 in up shove in the stem should be pretty air tight about two inches down on back side make a carb hole add a bit of water and there it is...the best way to smoke weed with no waste load just enough for one hit and down it every time release carb and hold it in. Load next hit each time. Economical bong easy to replace anytime. Alright, I'll close with some wise advice from FWF: dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope !!!

Well this is a bit confusing as to what it wants and I've not even smoked yet. Just saw the site was out of Hollywood and that's real close to wear I'm at, and have been my entire 56+years....well, most of anyways. Definitely a child of the 70s....Sabbath w/Ozzy Purple w/Gillan Alice and lots of others Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers great stuff made more enjoyable (alas, the reason we are here), with a few single bowl bong hits from a stem with a one hit bowl on it and a 16oz vita-pak oranje juice bottle and begin to melt a hole about 2 in up shove in the stem should be pretty air tight about two inches down on back side make a carb hole add a bit of water and there it is...the best way to smoke weed with no waste load just enough for one hit and down it every time release carb and hold it in. Load next hit each time. Economical bong easy to replace anytime. Alright, I'll close with some wise advice from FWF: dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope !!!
Welcome :welcome: FWF.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom