Hey from the toe of the boot

Thanks for the warm welcome folks !!
I am excited :yahoo: today I got an email from @New420Guy Seeds saying my package is on its way!!
I got my grow tent set upon its way , a 2 x 2 x 4.5 from Amazon that was at a real good price wish i had the space to go bigger but not at this point. Just need to prove small things come from small tents ;). Getting together my Nuts and Hydro equipment but still hoping my green thumb is good !

:welcome: to :420: GG
Hello from the Crescent City ,
New to the scene and wanted to find a place to learn and progress on with growing. Been lurking around looking and reading but wanted to officially say "Hi!"

as they say down here laissez les bon temps rouler !
:rofl: Tip of the boot :rofl: Damn man I thought you were from Italy when I saw that :rofl: and yes definitely "let the good times roll"

Great news waited for me when i got home !! @New420Guy Seeds thank you the speed of service was incredible and I have zero problem recommending them, in fact i would encourage it! I ordered my seeds Saturday and in 3 days with everything going on in the US they arrived safe and sound.
Doing some leak checks on my hydro setup just waiting on a my circulation pump to arrive , set the tent up on Monday got the light and everything on as in a grow. Temps are holding strong but will be checking during the week.

Fighting the urge to drop a seed but patience grasshopper .Preparation , test and prepare first grow so lots to learn.

seeds.jpg

Well this was short lived dream! Due to this virus i have had my pay cut by 60%, i know i am lucky to still have a job but this does cut a budget build to not happening buddy! . I was saving to buy a new light ( mine died, tried to fix but no dice) but the saving fund will be a living fund... I will use this time as a learn, dive deep into the forum and absorb....Enough with my issues.

I hope in this tough time your loved ones and your family's are safe, well and in good health.

Well this was short lived dream! Due to this virus i have had my pay cut by 60%, i know i am lucky to still have a job but this does cut a budget build to not happening buddy! . I was saving to buy a new light ( mine died, tried to fix but no dice) but the saving fund will be a living fund... I will use this time as a learn, dive deep into the forum and absorb....Enough with my issues.

I hope in this tough time your loved ones and your family's are safe, well and in good health.
Welcome G,
Pop a seed and have faith, just might be uplifting in these trying times.

Stay safe out there!!

Back
Top Bottom