Hey MJ growers and 420 mag

Howdy do and welcome.

You are not alone. I live in a backward country (UK)
Nice to have you on board.
If you need to know anything about growing and plant health, it is here, in this vast collective knowledge of the members..
Just don't ask me, as I'm clueless

Catch you around

Ohh, sorry about being in Georgia. Weird conservative dark ages shit aside, it's a beautiful state with some really great food. I'm up in Michigan. We uh....had our own special moments recently, as well.

Anyhoo WELCOME!

You have any plans to grow something yet or just window shopping skills and methods for now?

Welcome to the party, Trouble. :welcome:

Happy growing!

Hey everybody I'm Trouble1023 (Cindi) from Georgia. ( one of those backward illegal states) Just wanted to intro myself and say hey.
Welcome :welcome: To 420. Have you got a garden on the go yet.
We have great sponsors if you need equipment. They will give you a great deal. If you start a journal we can all follow along and help when needed.

hello trouble.

if i had a dime everytime i've said that .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i hope you plan on sticking around and starting a grow. check out the last line in my sig for a bunch helpful links and to help get oriented. don't be afraid to join in or ask questions. :welcome:

georgia was famous in the late 70's and early 80's for large outdoor guerrilla grows. it was one of the first states the DEA employed helicopters and eventually led to the infamous paraquat spraying program.

Back
Top Bottom