Recently back into growing

Hey 420. Don't mind the name, it was giving to me about 15 years ago by a fellow smart ass from Australia and has stuck since.

Anyway. Getting back into growing for the first time in ten years. Ha ha, this time it's absolutely a legal indoor garden. About damn time too!

Have a handful at the very end of veg and will begin flowering on the 29th. Won't bother with a journal since it's half way through but I'm thinking of starting one for the next handful I'm going to germinate soon.

So that's gist of my boring intro. Just remember, im just a humble fun loving shit stick.

Welcome to 420. I bet it feels good to be back in the grow game doesn't it? What strain do you currently have at the end of veg?
Currently have a Barney's farm triple cheese, the seeds ( I think?) White strawberry, two reserva prevada of kushes ( weird lil buggers lol). One grows pal tree like fat indica leaves and the other more hybrid but that one took off and left everyone behind. Had to start bondage sooner than I anticipated
Her's a pick I took a few days ago. Poor things got top, defoliated and transplanted to 7 gallon fabric pots in about a weeks time.

IMG_20200624_200306.jpg

The oh kush's are in the back of the tent. The monster one in the left corner and the defoliated palm tree -palm tree leaves, is in the right corner. White strawberry is the left front and triple cheese in the right front. In the middle burried in the middle of the four is a Barney's glue gelato auto and I think the Barney's lad auto is in there as well.

Great man!, thank you for asking! I’ll post a few pics here shortly. About to water now that the light is on. The first grow started week 3 tonight and my second grow is off to a fast start. I can post a link to the journal if anyone is interested in the second grow.

Just stumbled into this Rooster.
How is it down under Mate ?
I’m not down under tho I wish I was lol! I got the name years ago from an Aussie I knew on a message board.

I’m in the US and gearing up for baseball while I watch my garden grow:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom