I am a medically retired trucker of 42 years: I am growing my first two plants for the first time ever

Mick Kelly

420 Member
I germinated them on Christmas and put them in pots on the 29th. I am starting their flower cycle now 2/20/19. It was a shot in the dark for me, until I found all of the great people here. I do not know how to tell one strain from another, other than My plants are Indica. So I named them Christmas and New Years. My Whiskey Winter strain HA. Thank You, everyone, that is here.

I germinated them on Christmas and put them in pots on the 29th. I am starting their flower cycle now 2/20/19. It was a shot in the dark for me, until I found all of the great people here. I do not know how to tell one strain from another, other than My plants are Indica. So I named them Christmas and New Years. My Whiskey Winter strain HA. Thank You, everyone, that is here.

Welcome RT, some great growers here !

Welcome - I’m a new member too and have already received a lot of help.

First grow on my own for me too, also Indica - Rita, Sue (feminized) and Bob too (non feminized and hopefully Roberta ;))

Welcome, Mick!

That's tough work you did there, not to mention dealing with people on the road:lot-o-toke:

I'l watch em grow. Best of luck to you!

Welcome Mick,

Best of luck on your grow! As a seasoned 420magazine veteran of almost 3 days, I can confirm the people here are great and knowledgeable folks that are great friends and resources for your journey.

Happy growing :yummy:

Woah this is awesome! New members greeting new member. Can this get any better?

To all of you... Welcome to the 420 Fam. The journal starting is indeed the best way to follow your own notes and pics aswell as getting the help or tips you might want/need.

Do you have a estimation how many miles or kilometer you have been driving in your career Mick? i think you should get a trophy for so many years:goodjob: LEts get that "Christmas and New Years" flowers started:yahoo:

Lets grow old together :hug:

Welcome to 420,Mick-Glad to have you with us...
So are you growing for medicine,fun, or both?

Welcome, Mick! Lots of us old farts here! You'll get all kinds of good advice from very expensive to dirt cheap. I do the dirt cheap plan, adapted from many years of vegetable gardening, which my old aching body won't let me do anymore!

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom