Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

I'm jelly at how perfect your plants look :adore:. Without going into too much detail, how are the temps kept at a high heat? They're place in a container to ferment right, so is a heat mat placed inside to warm it?
High and good evening KB.
I'm using a food dehydrator. You know...the kind you make jerky with?
No container, I just place the sealed cob into the dehydrator and put the lid on.
:passitleft:

High and good evening KB.
I'm using a food dehydrator. You know...the kind you make jerky with?
No container, I just place the sealed cob into the dehydrator and put the lid on.
And they're just left alone and forgotten? Is it that easy.. really need to read that cob thread with as many I've seen rave about it. Cheers bud:roorrip:

And they're just left alone and forgotten? Is it that easy.. really need to read that cob thread with as many I've seen rave about it. Cheers bud:roorrip:

Ay Yo KB! :passitleft:
Left alone? yes.:high-five:
Forgotten? Hell naw.:reading420magazine:
:slide:

I examine the cobs thru the sealed plastic baggie.
I open em once a week, sooner if I see any condensation.

High and thx Neiko. I'm surprised at the results being that my gr has gotten as hot as 91f.
I figured the 1st thing to suffer would be the leafs.
I'm not complaining.

Looking good stage!
High Bilbobudkin!
Appreciated my man.

All your plants are in beastmode. :adore:I really like the Marley poster. Nice touch.
Hola KitchenHawk!
Hit this pls :passitleft:
That term feels appropriate.
These ladies haven't taken any days off.
Those Marley Banners are from when I 1st started farming back in 01.

I see he also added the lounge chair to chill more with his girls :peace:
Almighty OL

Yes that's my spin chair. I take a few deep puffs then spin around holding my breath when it stops i exhale. Seriously. I'm a big kid.:rofl:

Almighty OL

Yes that's my spin chair. I take a few deep puffs then spin around holding my breath when it stops i exhale. Seriously. I'm a big kid.:rofl:

LOL, Me too.,. But I wasn't speaking of the stool as I have seen it before. But the lounge chair directly next to the tent, had some EWC on it.
It is good you let your amendments relax and feel welcomed, then they grow trees for you. :slide:

and that's what we love about you brother....:love: :bongrip:
Good morn MJ,
Would you mind hitting this please? :passitleft:
We can walk over to your yard so I can catch up.
;)
LOL, Me too.,. But I wasn't speaking of the stool as I have seen it before. But the lounge chair directly next to the tent, had some EWC on it.
It is good you let your amendments relax and feel welcomed, then they grow trees for you. :slide:
Oh....That lounge chair. lol!
Yeah man, truth is, I need to cook some more soil.
In the corner of those pics are a couple of pots that have 1st run, soon to be 2nd run soil in it.
I have less than 10 gallons of cooked soil remaining.
Today I will order some more amendment and recharge.
Thanks for the reminder.

Good morn MJ,
Would you mind hitting this please? :passitleft:
We can walk over to your yard so I can catch up.
;)

Oh....That lounge chair. lol!
Yeah man, truth is, I need to cook some more soil.
In the corner of those pics are a couple of pots that have 1st run, soon to be 2nd run soil in it.
I have less than 10 gallons of cooked soil remaining.
Today I will order some more amendment and recharge.

Have to order myself some 3rd run amendment and recharge here soon as well.
But 1st I need to get some more EWC

Have to order myself some 3rd run amendment and recharge here soon as well.
But 1st I need to get some more EWC
I have some EWC if you want the relaxed version.
Lmaooo....:rofl:

Everything is looking good as always Stage. Man do you make this look easy! I have to say the leaves and structure on the Bubba Kush x Nepjam and the Panama x Purple PCK both look drool worthy! :bravo:

High Yeti,
Some sexy veggin going on here.
:slide:
I can only credit the kit and leaf wash.
It certainly aint the environment.
:laugh:

That is whats up with Z2!

o_OI see what you are looking at with Z1. But like neiko said they are super healthy and dead center growth. Either way good looking plant.

This is how it is done!

Z1 node.
I went and tried compared it to one of my earliest pictures of my Fem Z. I got nuthing,
I might see more of a pointy tip in mine, I dunno.
here is one of mine, probably doesnt help. :goodluck:
CIMG0140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom