Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Great mornin to ya Stage , Neiko , Bilbo and friends....Bilbo ,..u will soon become 'assimilated' and become a brotha...a ner de well' misfit, a weed snob of the highest order.:slide:You will be entitled to a possible ticket for a ride in the 'High Speed, Ocean Going Canoe...Hawaii Five 'O' Style! You will see...better to start now,..and get on with it! waddaya say Bilbo??:surf:
Hahaaa yer Im definitely down. When purse strings etc allow for it I will be snatching it up.

Nice looking plants as always bud! That is a big 'ol cola on that Plat Gorilla! I am yet to run any Bodhi gear but I have heard nothing but good things! Hoping you get a nice female from one of those two bud! :high-five:

High Yeti! :passitleft:
Thanx. The Plat G require much staking as they are very branchy.
I know the odds are against me, but I hope to get lucky and get a female Angelica.
Great job dealing with the heat! :bravo:

Yo Gray,
I know I'm not the only one going thru this heat.
I still care about how they look but alls we can do is get em to the finish line.

Nice looking everything Stage. :thumb:....ya eh...the heat!!!!

Yo Duggs,
(In my pirate voice)
Arrgh! Arrgh!
Forkin heat. I need a two ton split sooo bad.:passitleft:

Sure....I'll take some of that! and now I see two bushes.

Glad I'm not dealing with the heat...You're doing the right thing turning the lamps down a bit. Good luck man :bongrip:

Yo MJ,
I had to back off as you said just a little.
You just dont know how fortunate you are to not have to battle the heat.
I used to take the summers off. Now I remember why.:smokin:

...Stellar!...and that PurpD, just beautiful...

:thumb::bravo:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

Gooday Dr H00k,
Shes a damn good smoke too.
Have some please :passitleft:

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a bodhi girl!

Good afternoon DL,
I only soaked 4 beans and two came up.
The only consolation is I'll have more space for the ACE gear.
Looking great Stage! :high-five::bravo:
High Ween and thanx Mane! I'm trying to keep from frying in this heat. :passitleft:

Nice job dealing with heat, they all look happy and healthy.

So have you tried any of the Jamaican yet?

Yo Neiko,
The last time I tried her it was too early.
Tonight I will bust her open and report back to the "Bridge".
Stage out. :surf:

Making me wanna grab the kit more and more.
Dood,
Truss me, you wanna make that move sooner than later.
Once you get the basics down,you wont look back.
Duggs will tell you like he told me. You will be a weed snob of the highest order...Assimilated even.

I been over your way aswell neiko and you're a bit of a junglist yaself

Word... What growing method for cannabis product has this amount of support ?
:volcano-smiley:Go ahead... Ill wait.
Great mornin to ya Stage , Neiko , Bilbo and friends....Bilbo ,..u will soon become 'assimilated' and become a brotha...a ner de well' misfit, a weed snob of the highest order.:slide:You will be entitled to a possible ticket for a ride in the 'High Speed, Ocean Going Canoe...Hawaii Five 'O' Style! You will see...better to start now,..and get on with it! waddaya say Bilbo??:surf:

Duggs speaks truth and volumes of it.
Hey @Bilbobudkin420 Dont procrastinate. Get the EWC. Get the Promix HP w/Mycos. Then order the kit.
Cook 1 month and light the match.

WOW Man I been gone too long! \

Looking great I love the sativas. Great genetics there!

:popcorn:

Good afternoon Lazy!
Thanks for the big up.

Top of the mornin to ya Stage.....enjoy the day my brotha!!

High Duggs,
Always good to see ya.
Does the canoe leave this Nov? I thought it was Feb.:hmmmm:

Love the new line up Stage! Looking good brother! :passitleft::popcorn:

High there VS,
Its about time, I needed to switch up. Tut, Plat Gorilla I have enjoyed running them but I need some landraces and new faces.:ganjamon:
Take care!
:passitleft:

UPDATE:
High fellow farmers,
Today's update will start with the vegging Ace group.
Vegging clones in 1g softies.
Ace plants:

I really need to transplant these four asap.
They require watering every other day.
SNS217 treatment given to this entire group.

Bloom Tent flip 50
These two are getting a serious case of flop.:battingeyelashes:
Tent View:

The size of these flowers under 11/13 @ 400w are satisfactory to me given the heat wave a lot of us are battling.

I'm using mammoth p at week 4 thru 8.

Have a great day and if your'e out in this heat...please hydrate.:theband:
Stage out.
:surf:

Man Stage you must be smoking PotChimp sized chimp finger blunts all the time in order to work your way through all that produce bud! Looks like you will have another stellar harvest here in the future!
High Yeti
Always appreciated. The thing is....
I need mo Ace gear. ;)
Annnd....a 2 ton split.:high-five:
High and hit this please...:passitleft:

Stage...you got it goin on my friend.....love what you do....you and me..on the same page!:ganjamon:.............:passitleft:
Mornin Duggs,
Thanks Sgt.
:passitleft:

High Yeti
Always appreciated. The thing is....
I need mo Ace gear. ;)
Annnd....a 2 ton split.:high-five:
High and hit this please...:passitleft:
:passitleft: Mmm tasty Stage! How could it not be with all this great smoke! A mini split would be nice. I think a some point I will need to build actual rooms. Not that it is in the cards any time soon but one can dream :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::laugh:

What great timing that was! I landed here, on the update post, right when I was reaching for the Sunday morning toke... so i got to the excellent vegging lineup shot just as the grin started to arrive and then the flower tent nearly broke my face man! :ganjamon:

What a morning delight thank you very much :thanks: And Stage the photos are looking awesome too, really awesome :thumb::thumb::thumb:

:popcorn::love::popcorn:

Hot damn Stage! Less than a week until I join you and Duggan and flip my Sherbet in a 20gal pot indoors. Looking forward to joining the 'big pot' crew.

:Namaste::theband::passitleft:

High Stoney!
I like the band you came in with.
:high-five:
So exciting to see you jump into the land of Brix.
You wont regret this style of growing.
Duggs will tell you big pots result in big produce.
Congrats my good man! :slide:
:passitleft: Mmm tasty Stage! How could it not be with all this great smoke! A mini split would be nice. I think a some point I will need to build actual rooms. Not that it is in the cards any time soon but one can dream :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::laugh:
Yup....your gonna like what happens to her in that decent sized pot Stoney. Cheers eh........:high-five:

High Yeti,
I enjoy the fruits of our labor.
Looking forward to the Ace strains and some variety.
What great timing that was! I landed here, on the update post, right when I was reaching for the Sunday morning toke... so i got to the excellent vegging lineup shot just as the grin started to arrive and then the flower tent nearly broke my face man! :ganjamon:

What a morning delight thank you very much :thanks: And Stage the photos are looking awesome too, really awesome :thumb::thumb::thumb:

:popcorn::love::popcorn:

High Amy,
As always its good to get the bless up from ya.
Appreciate even more your sage advice.

Those lights you made look retail quality.
So impressive to see a lady with a tool game like yours.
:adore:
Respect!
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom