Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Plants look amazing Stage! Always love seeing your girls brother! Those flowering girls......mmmmm....i love em big like that!

High and Happy Shatterday Van!
:passitleft:
Hi Stage! :passitleft:

I love your outside shots! Things are in order for sure. The leaves look so nice when natural sunlight hits them

Morning DL,
Thanks fam.
Trying to keep it interesting.

Mornin to ya Stage. Everything looks amazing over here bud! Love what your doin sir!
Your Zams. look like their gonna be fun to bloom. Cheers ...tryin to play catch up around the mag......i'm sooo behind ...not getting any notifications ....Anyhow , enjoy the weekend Stage. Great work Mr.:bravo:
Hiya Duggs,
Always nice to see you cruise thru.
Have a great weekend

Man dude, they look so healthy! You're going to have a nice variety of very good smoke. I can't wait to see them flower out Stage style.
I know, right!? :yummy: :love:
That's all I have for now. Peace :surf:
“That’s all...” he says! What a gorgeous update that was Stage. You have a totally classy farm :ganjamon:
Yes that's my spin chair. I take a few deep puffs then spin around holding my breath when it stops i exhale. Seriously. I'm a big kid.:rofl:
priceless, and strangely enough, still classy ;)

:passitleft: someone passed me this on the way in, now I’m completely baked! Better move those EWCs for me so I can sit down a while and enjoy the view... :rollit:

I know, right!? :yummy::love:

“That’s all...” he says! What a gorgeous update that was Stage. You have a totally classy farm :ganjamon:
priceless, and strangely enough, still classy ;)

:passitleft: someone passed me this on the way in, now I’m completely baked! Better move those EWCs for me so I can sit down a while and enjoy the view... :rollit:

Yo Amy....This track is fiyah.
high-five.gif

This is some ole smoove shiz.
Stage likes...oh yea...Stage liikesss!!!
bravo.gif

UPDATE: High and good morning.:nomo:

Bloom Tent flip +42.
With the heat being crazy, I am only running 400w over each of these two plants.

Even so, tent temps are in the high 80's low 90's.
I've been able to keep the RH above 55% with post watering RH at 71%.

Vegging plants:
Bodhi Angelica at day 30-35.
I've run Bodhi gear before and from what I've seen in my garden and online they got some solid gear.:reading420magazine:
All I need is for one of these two to be a new lady in my life.:circle-of-love:

Bodhi Angelica (regs) description:

Lineage: Hells Angels OG x 88g13 Hashplant
Flower Time: 9 Weeks
Yield: Heavy

HA OG, the elusive and heavy yielding og kush gets the 80’s hash plant treatment. this vital combination excels indoors and out for lovers of thick narcotic mindful dreamy hashy lemon cleaner sugar spears. the 88g13/hp adds structure and strength, letting the HA og shine through in terpene complexity and bag appeal. balanced high with a heavy med backend. generous yield for an og hybrid. (contd)

Yields from this "must have" strain are pretty generous compared with the average OG hybrid harvest.
Once vegged this alluring plant takes a further 9 weeks until harvest when the realm of the dream-world can be entered.

Word?:reading420magazine: Well we shall see about that:slide:

Peace
:surf:

for lovers of thick narcotic mindful dreamy hashy lemon cleaner sugar spears.

Sure....I'll take some of that! and now I see two bushes.

Glad I'm not dealing with the heat...You're doing the right thing turning the lamps down a bit. Good luck man :bongrip:

Great mornin to ya Stage , Neiko , Bilbo and friends....Bilbo ,..u will soon become 'assimilated' and become a brotha...a ner de well' misfit, a weed snob of the highest order.:slide:You will be entitled to a possible ticket for a ride in the 'High Speed, Ocean Going Canoe...Hawaii Five 'O' Style! You will see...better to start now,..and get on with it! waddaya say Bilbo??:surf:

Back
Top Bottom