Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

High Sue,
:passitleft:
No,I haven't traveled down the topical road yet.
I am open to the possibilities tho. :reading420magazine:

My use of the Trimbag is more than cosmetic, its carpal.
It took more time to cut the buds away from the stems than it did to complete the trim rotations.
Total time spent trimming a couple of lbs was about an hour.

Yea, What Ween said.....:popcorn:
Yes stage. Needa get me one of them. Like the little background beat on the vid aswell I could flex to that lol

Update: Dr. Ziggy's Zamadelica twins
High folks,
Couple of shots of the plants at week 2 in the 1gal softies.
If someone knows better than I, it looks like these two are different phenos.

This one with the fat leafs could be more Malawi / Zamal?

While this one which has thinner fans be more Thai leaning?

Ive never grown Ace gear and Im really excited to begin this long ass ride. :surf:
:nomo:
Beautiful looking plants man. They look like eagles about to take flight from this angle. Can see how you get them monster harvests health+training=beasts

Beautiful looking plants man. They look like eagles about to take flight from this angle. Can see how you get them monster harvests health+training=beasts
High Bilbobudkin!
I was formally a synthetic nute guy.
Pumps and ph meters and ppm.
Ph up down yada...

Ran coco hydro and grew some really big plants.
Won a couple of glass jars and t-shirts.

Then I got with Docs kit.
It's been so easy, I feel like I'm cheating man.

Bless up Brudda!:passitleft:

If the "A" is Atlanta, I use to live in a town called Snellville just down the block back in the early 80's.

If it is Alabama, well I did some work there around Auburn, Montgomery, & Mobile. Folks are very afraid of law enforcement in that neck of the woods.
Not suprised lol. I feel shifty around law enforcement in the UK so bun getting naughty in the states lol.
Alabama would be one of the closest equivalents to where im from though lol. Farmland followed by small town, large town. prevelant drug problems, insanity, toughness mixed with beauty and peace lol.
Go Crimson tide!

Sweetest update Stage :love::yummy:

Man, your plants look so so happy!

:high-five:;):theband:
Good morning Amy!:passitleft:
Thank you and Bless up my dear!:Namaste:

My mindset when vegging is grow the roots...the rest will follow.
Dunking and drenching when they are in the 1gals is how I get them roots to shoot!

When I transplant those pots are solid rootball.

What happens above the soil is reflective of that.

Hit this please :passitleft:

High Bilbobudkin!
I was formally a synthetic nute guy.
Pumps and ph meters and ppm.
Ph up down yada...

Ran coco hydro and grew some really big plants.
Won a couple of glass jars and t-shirts.

Then I got with Docs kit.
It's been so easy, I feel like I'm cheating man.

Bless up Brudda!:passitleft:
I feel ya. Im looking into it tbh but I just wanna get a fair few runs done off my own back with the usual medias first so I got a full grasp of everything. Once I start churning out a lot more plants and start cloning for ease of control with amount of water etc. (which is definitely the movement im on) I will probably give it a go.

Yes stage. Needa get me one of them. Like the little background beat on the vid aswell I could flex to that lol

High BBilbobudkin420!
Yeah, thanks.:Namaste:
I made that beat using an Akai MPC Ren v1.96.
The drums were chopped and sequenced over a classic sample from 70's soul singer Donny Hathaway.

High BBilbobudkin420!
Yeah, thanks.:Namaste:
I made that beat using an Akai MPC Ren v1.96.
The drums were chopped and sequenced over a classic sample from 70's soul singer Donny Hathaway.
Oh YOU made that!? Yes stage. Not gonna lie and pretend I know what they are but I used to mess about with logic and in the studio mixing and ish. Im not the one for technical jargon I just know what I need to know. "That the drum machine? Whats on what channel? Wheres the mic? Ite lets have it" lol. This was back in the day though about 10-12 years, it'd probably take me a few days a helluva lot of youtubing and redbull to get back in shape though lol. Although I did kinda crash one of my boys shows at the end of the night and dropped a few bars, got 2 rewinds hyped the mandem up then passed back the mic and walked off like a boss lol. It felt good but theres no way I woulda done it if I hadnt drank my bodyweight in heineken and courvossier.

Oh YOU made that!? Yes stage. Not gonna lie and pretend I know what they are but I used to mess about with logic and in the studio mixing and ish. Im not the one for technical jargon I just know what I need to know. "That the drum machine? Whats on what channel? Wheres the mic? Ite lets have it" lol. This was back in the day though about 10-12 years, it'd probably take me a few days a helluva lot of youtubing and redbull to get back in shape though lol. Although I did kinda crash one of my boys shows at the end of the night and dropped a few bars, got 2 rewinds hyped the mandem up then passed back the mic and walked off like a boss lol. It felt good but theres no way I woulda done it if I hadnt drank my bodyweight in heineken and courvossier.

Word!!
That brown likker!! Whoa sh*t!:rofl:
I can hook you up with the instrumental if you wanna spit over one of my tracks.
Tell me if you want a 16 or 32 and we can make it happen.

Be sure to hit this and pass the Henny!:high-five:

Word!!
That brown likker!! Whoa sh*t!:rofl:
I can hook you up with the instrumental if you wanna spit over one of my tracks.
Tell me if you want a 16 or 32 and we can make it happen.

Be sure to hit this and pass the Henny!:high-five:
Init tho!

For real? To be honest I dont have the resources to do a full on recording but if you're happy with it Id happily drop a little freestyle youtube ting?

Init tho!

For real? To be honest I dont have the resources to do a full on recording but if you're happy with it Id happily drop a little freestyle youtube ting?

I kno....rite?
It's all in fun. Check out my Youtube vids.
Some have music I listen to playing but several have some tracks I put together.
No rush. I got u.
:high-five:

:popcorn:

I have exactly ZERO musical talents but I love to watch and listen!
Hey Van Stank!
Good afternoon bruddah!
:passitleft:

Its ALL good my friend.
If you can feel it it dont matter where its from!
Bless up Yardman!:ganjamon:

:popcorn:

I have exactly ZERO musical talents but I love to watch and listen!
I can rap but if i try to sing like birds fall from the sky and just die, Cats run for the hills, dogs howling and shit... Doesnt stop me belting out Lauryn Hill while im on the production line at work though lol

Outstanding looking plants bud! See these plants are easy and impressive to grow. Some of those ACE genetics just amaze me. They love Doc's kit for sure. Wait till the Zams start flowering and make big baseball bat colas.
You did mentioned that they love the kit.
I'm trying to do a good job with em.

Back
Top Bottom