Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Very impressive Stage! I'm loving all of them, even the broom. You definitely got a wild child with the Ziggy Zam. I'm glad to see ya back.

so the NH X NMK is what ACE is calling their Super Malawi Haze?
That is the Super Malawi Haze. Stage's pheno is more Malawi influenced. The wild one I did was a Neville's Haze pheno and was very wild. I love the smoke though, it came out better than I expected.

I’m outta my class in this room. Lol! :bravo: We’ve been waiting with baited breath to see these pictures.

Oooo.... your Devil’s Carn is sweet-looking. I had a genetic line that was more dirty purple in coloration, and when I opened the jar of what’s left before I headed out in this trip it smacked of cat piss. Made me smile. :battingeyelashes:

I’m looking for one that has that snap of lime I get from my best DDAs and Carns, and hoping the seeds from Graytail’s (thank you dynamo :hug:) fulfill that expectation.

Your broom brought back memories of my first DC. Lol! Her stalk was taller than me. Lol! You pull more yield from your attempts.

It’s always a joy to see you’be found your way back to the neighborhood. We miss you when you’re off handling life. :hug:

I went back and strolled through again, mopping up the drool as I went. :green_heart:

You’re the first person I’ve seen add a side stand to support the excess weight. :thumb:

My dirty-purple DC phenol was so intensely potent I can’t smoke it myself. Lol! I used it in pain creams and kept it going because it was an instant hit with a friend I’d made in Jamaica. How was your yield from the phenols you grew? I got my best yields from smaller pots. I’m not sure why that was, but it’s something worth considering.

Another hug, just because. :hug:

Very impressive Stage! I'm loving all of them, even the broom. You definitely got a wild child with the Ziggy Zam. I'm glad to see ya back.

That is the Super Malawi Haze. Stage's pheno is more Malawi influenced. The wild one I did was a Neville's Haze pheno and was very wild. I love the smoke though, it came out better than I expected.
What is the A5xMalawi getting called then? I didn't think Ace was going to release the Nevilles Haze crosses due to them not being happy with them or having better hazes to work with or some such.

What is the A5xMalawi getting called then? I didn't think Ace was going to release the Nevilles Haze crosses due to them not being happy with them or having better hazes to work with or some such.
Thanks OL, yep Killer A5 Haze. They were talking like they weren't going to release it but I guess they got good feedback from the community. I know it went from not releasing it to releasing it in the R&D section so I was surprised to see it released as a limited edition. I didn't think it was anything special at 1st but it has really grown on me. The old school flavors are coming out nicely with the cure. I like it better than the Deadly Sativa so far.

Good God....you guys are going to have me chasing ACE genetics with this kinda talk.....

UPDATE: High and good afternoon farmers!

Please allow me a chance to catch up on my subs.
I spent well over an hour on @Graytail journ alone.

Allow me to express to you all my heartfelt thanks for your support.

Nismo and Canna Montana's Devils Carnival

Take a look a the red pheno (#2)
This plant was the lowest yielding of the group of 3 phenos.
Finishing a few days shy of 8 weeks, she gave me 60g.

Here is the 50/50 blend (pheno #3)
Finishing in 60 days,this fragrant lady yielded 82g and densed up nicely.
Positive reviews from females who thought this pheno is the keeper.
Noticed the pink calyxes and lime / cat piss smell that Gray spoke of.

This pheno is mostly Carnival leaning.
It smells of lime rinds, menthol and kitty pee pee.
She is the keeper and is my favorite so far.
Her bud clusters were dense and packed on nice weight during the last 3 weeks of flip.
She was the highest yielder at 103g.
Her effects start in the back of your forehead then to my temples.
Not a headband effect but quite the opposite and my eyes get slanted and red follwed by the giggles.

ACE seeds Nevilles Haze x New Malawi Killer
Neiko knows more about this strain than I do but cmon folks,
look at these nugs.
Finishing in 82 days from flip,she gave me 92g of solid frosted medicine from two small plants.
I am currently smoking this and I am a happy camper.
So clear and soaring are the effects.
Highly recommended.

Whoa! We may have to speak privately someday about your favored pheno #1 of DC. No space at the moment, and not likely for a while, but my ears perked right up and my heart skipped a beat at that report. :battingeyelashes:

The red bud looks like a contender. Can you get a sharper picture? Make those trichomes stand out a little more crisply and yeah....

I know a man good at making seeds. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Photo UPDATE: #2

This update features a couple more Ace ladies.

Ace Bubba Hash at nearly 6 weeks.
@Graytail @neikodog
Take a look at what you hath wrought.
I dig this broad. Bubba Citrus sweet is what she smells like.
Strong branches and dense frosted buds.
Whats not to like? Well, the only thing I can say is she vegges a bit slower than the others in this group.
But look at the stretch. Nearly as tall as the Congo.

Ace Congo
This Banghi Congo crossed with PCK is a spicy berry spear maker.
Her growth is most def sativa and her spear shaped colas are over 3 ft long.
She has really just starting to stack.
She has bluish calyxes and I expect her to grace me with some nice colors soon.
More African bud for the stash.

Irie genetics (freebie) Lemon Jeffery
This freebie is Golden Goat x Lemon Skunk by Irie.
I figured with a name like Lemon Jeff, this would have a lemon nose.

Well this chick smells like a lemon dry eraser.
Acrid, loud and chemmy, this chick has a very distinctive nose.
Anyone who know about this strain holla at me.

Gorgeous! :love:

BubbaHash is consistently the happiest strain I grow. It LOVES to grow.

Back
Top Bottom