Hi all, I have a question how much kief does it take to make an ounce of bubble hash, thanks

I have a Question how much kief does it take to make an ounce of bubble hash.

Thanks in advance

bubblewhale

If you want to make bubble hash you wouldn’t be just washing your keif. It would be washing your trim/buds to collect in a water culture which is the strained and collected dried and pressed into bubble hash.

If you have just an Oz of Kief laying around place it between parchment and use a warm jar filled with hot water and roll it out into a puck and work it into a ball of hash!

hope this makes sense

If you have an ounce of kief you may be better off just molding it into hash, if it is good enough, or else just sifting dry through a finer mesh screen.

I have mixed kief with water, then used the settling method to separate out the chaff. (Trichomes are heavy and sink, plant matter not so much). It didn’t seem like the best way to go about the process. Doesn’t mix well for one thing.

G'mornin! :ciao: I made this fine Afghani hash. just screened lightly through 120m and used a hand press. Very tasty, very sleepy!:yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:
20191130_125307.jpg

Hey guys quick question. So i just ran abuncha fresh frozen popcorn n trim. Got about an ounce of bubble. Now as it sits and drys up after the ice water bath etc. What would u guys do just let it dry a few days then toke it?? Whats this rolling thing i hear about. Sometimes i notice after it sits a few days i can squish it even more . Am i suppose to keep smooshing it for a few days aftrr it dries to get any residual moisture out?

Back
Top Bottom