HID Grow - Andy's OG Clone & Purple Maui

Take small measures at a time. And always keep a close eye to see if there's any difference.

It's amazing how hardy they are while at the same time their environments are so delicate.

Check this out. I still use it.

image16709.jpg

So more photos for you guys.
1444345249088-1875801738.jpg
1444345228521-996608280.jpg
1444345213359-815853718.jpg
1444345171617-1741403712.jpg

So the clone has been feeds with age old grow veg at half strength and a slight water of the leaves she really seems to like it. The seedling I haven't Done much with just watering with like a 64th nuts just to help it along.
I'm really thinking of switching to flowering soon the clone is growing a lot faster than I thought it would.

So I'm a week in a half into flowering the clone is doing great. She's grown almost 7 inches and Has pistols all over will post pic once I'm off today. I've been giving here full strength of old age bloom every 3 to 4 days. Watering in between as need. The seedling is doing really good also real bush I've only feed once since the switch as she still hasn't lost her first leaves yet. I do have a quest she hasn't shown sings of sex yet. Do unmatched plants not flower untill they have become completely muture? The last thing I've done is trying to keep my light 12 inches above the tops. Because it been sitting at 9 inches the plants are not burned but I do think the stressed a little I hope that doesn't affect anything.

I finally figured out the signature and how to set it up some what. So I've been watering a lot less trying to keep the soil dry. I'm still waiting on those yellow sticky cards to go in. They don't sell them anywhere around me checked almost the stores. They will be here tomorrow and hopefully I can completely cure this problem.
The new grow on the purpleft maui seems to be yellowing on the tips, is this bad? She's just started showing sex a couple of days ago. If that has anything to do with it

Back
Top Bottom