4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Smoke Report: Sour Diesel

Bag Appeal: nice, just looked like light green sugar coated buds

Smell: diesel and pine sol

Smoke/High: smooth and tasty. A little heavier feeling smoke. I could immediately tell that this was going to be some strong bud.

This weed got me just plain stoned....very stoned. I put my doobie out after 8 pulls. I stood up and thought of something to do but forgot what it was and walked around aimlessly for a few minutes. Thought of something else to do and immediately forgot what I was doing. I experienced a bit of paranoia with this one....lots of sativa in it.

Plainly, this strain is really strong. I had taken 2 lortab 10's a few hours before for the pain in my elbow from surgery but that was at least 6 hours before i smoked. I was so messed up after smoking that I had to lay down and went right to bed.

This is just REALLY REALLY strong cannabis :).

LOL, Sorry, but that's just funny as hell. It's the exact same way it hit me! OMG you are so on the money with my opinion. I am just not as good as you with the smell and taste description. But I can describe the effects of the smokes and yours match up with mine. Funny man.....

Thanks everyone for the great comments and words of encouragement. I was busy all day redoing the A/C setup and still have some work to do but it will be way more efficient, I HOPE..... I'm really sore and will go smoke some sour diesel too... and some purple nepal :) Peace everyone, I'll update tomorrow with pics too....

Oh, BPN, on Sour Diesel try 2 or 3 puffs next time ;-) hehe

Flowering Day 28 - 'PMS' Update

No offense to anyone on the title, just trying to be funny with the 28 day cycle ;-) lol

Anyway, I have been VERY busy with a redesign, UGH! It's done and now I believe more efficient too.... I moved the A/C from venting directly outside to vent into the control room. I had to build a box out of R-6.5 Foam board so it could throw the heat into the attic. I also added some more vents to the roof so the extra heat can escape. I had to cut an opening in the wall between the control room and the flowering room so the dehumidifier can vent some of it's heat to the control room. Now, the window A/C unit will not freeze in the winter and is not visible to anyone. I tested it and it seems to work really well. Plus, the co2 tank lasts forever since it is totally sealed.

I didn't get to take off that many more fan leaves but will be working on that soon....

Here are some pics of the room and 28 day pics of the plants from last night.

IMG_000636.JPG

Here is the box I made:
IMG_000832.JPG

I really didn't lose any room by doing this either.
IMG_000926.JPG

The poor man's way to catch the water from the A/C. I have this going down to a condensation pump which pumps it into the sink.
IMG_001324.JPG

I added a 55 gallon drum for watering while I am away. I will be away for 8 days. I hope it all remains automated, cross your fingers ;-)

IMG_001029.JPG

Now some pics of the plants. I hate holes in the screen, ugh!
IMG_001528.JPG

IMG_001725.JPG

IMG_001628.JPG

IMG_002027.JPG

Today I started them off with a plain watering. Later today, they will finish off with 1/2 strength nutes just for a small boost. I have the 55gal drum ready to go with nutes at 1130ppm, PH 6.3, Temp 73.2. This will feed while I'm away.

Temps have been consistent since the change and is 83.5 at highest with lights on and 63.8 with lights off. RH fluctuates between 44% and 62% I like this......

I also raised the lights because some of the plants in the center are showing signs of light burn which almost looks like a mag deficiency. They will recover shortly, they don't look that bad, I think I caught it soon enough. This is the first time since the light switch that I raised the lights, so I'm sure that's it.

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Looking great, 420! :welldone:

Great job on all the mod's and the plants look fantastic! :yummy:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you while you're away, too. :goodluck:

FYI...the water from the A/C is basically distilled water, so you can use it for your nutes once you PH it.

Looking great, 420! :welldone:

Great job on all the mod's and the plants look fantastic! :yummy:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you while you're away, too. :goodluck:

FYI...the water from the A/C is basically distilled water, so you can use it for your nutes once you PH it.

Yeah but for the amount of plants he has wouldn't the AC water be a minute amount. I don't think it would be worth keeping.

• 4twenty4all

Everything looks great but I had a quick question. How much does all that cost to run? It seems like it would be pretty expensive. I am just curious to see how much more your electric bill is if you don't ,ind me asking.

Yeah but for the amount of plants he has wouldn't the AC water be a minute amount. I don't think it would be worth keeping.

• 4twenty4all

Everything looks great but I had a quick question. How much does all that cost to run? It seems like it would be pretty expensive. I am just curious to see how much more your electric bill is if you don't ,ind me asking.

TOG- That's what I thought too... The amount of water coming from the A/C is maybe 200ml/day. But, that's just a guess... I have this setup and a 600w in my basement for veg and my bill went up just under $200/mo. I was running all 4 1000's for 18/6 for about 3 weeks too. Now it is at 12/12 obviously. So, I expect next month to be slightly less of an increase. I always average about $40/mo for each 1000w light. That should include the accessories necessary to run each light too.

I agree...I wasn't suggesting you keep the water - just explaining Miwa's comment! :)

I agree...I wasn't suggesting you keep the water - just explaining Miwa's comment! :)

Oh, I know and appreciate your explanation Mr. Krip! I thought maybe there was something with testing the PH and the air or something. I got a little confused for a minute. hehe...

Nice to see the glassware in the "control room". Plants are looking good

Plants are looking outstanding!! I always hate having to go out of town and leave my plants. I had the same type unit as you and never had a problem. 55 gallons should be plenty for 8 days!! I am sure you are going to be ok!! :thumb:

Flowering Day 28 - 'PMS' Update

No offense to anyone on the title, just trying to be funny with the 28 day cycle ;-) lol

Anyway, I have been VERY busy with a redesign, UGH! It's done and now I believe more efficient too.... I moved the A/C from venting directly outside to vent into the control room. I had to build a box out of R-6.5 Foam board so it could throw the heat into the attic. I also added some more vents to the roof so the extra heat can escape. I had to cut an opening in the wall between the control room and the flowering room so the dehumidifier can vent some of it's heat to the control room. Now, the window A/C unit will not freeze in the winter and is not visible to anyone. I tested it and it seems to work really well. Plus, the co2 tank lasts forever since it is totally sealed.

I didn't get to take off that many more fan leaves but will be working on that soon....

Here are some pics of the room and 28 day pics of the plants from last night.

IMG_000636.JPG

Here is the box I made:
IMG_000832.JPG

I really didn't lose any room by doing this either.
IMG_000926.JPG

The poor man's way to catch the water from the A/C. I have this going down to a condensation pump which pumps it into the sink.
IMG_001324.JPG

I added a 55 gallon drum for watering while I am away. I will be away for 8 days. I hope it all remains automated, cross your fingers ;-)

IMG_001029.JPG

Now some pics of the plants. I hate holes in the screen, ugh!
IMG_001528.JPG

IMG_001725.JPG

IMG_001628.JPG

IMG_002027.JPG

Today I started them off with a plain watering. Later today, they will finish off with 1/2 strength nutes just for a small boost. I have the 55gal drum ready to go with nutes at 1130ppm, PH 6.3, Temp 73.2. This will feed while I'm away.

Temps have been consistent since the change and is 83.5 at highest with lights on and 63.8 with lights off. RH fluctuates between 44% and 62% I like this......

I also raised the lights because some of the plants in the center are showing signs of light burn which almost looks like a mag deficiency. They will recover shortly, they don't look that bad, I think I caught it soon enough. This is the first time since the light switch that I raised the lights, so I'm sure that's it.

damn my friend!!!! :thumb::thumb:

can we trade harvests? lmao... your looks like it might be a tad bit better and larger then what ill end up with ;)

awesome work as always! if its true what they say that you get out what you put in then you have obviously put in the hard work here.

love seeing the updates! keep'em coming.
piece and puff puff :Namaste:

OG13, ClosetFarmer, and Preprodigy, Thank you thank you..... I'm goin' crazy trying to get it all perfect for their 8 days of isolation.

I was fighting with that damn 55gal drum of nutes. It created a siphon and flooded the table twice. So, I had to shop-vac it and figure it out. I think I got it now. I added 2 holes in the tubing at the top before the bend down. Now, I think it creates enough air to stop the siphon. I'm going to check on it now and see, it was good earlier though.

Wish the girls luck on their own for 8 days. I won't be updating since I'll have limited access to internet. Anyway, best to you all and your crops. Catch ya when I get back.
Have a Happy and HIGH Thanksgiving!!​

Hey, 4Twenty! Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. Sending good vibes for your girls while you're away! :high-five:

SOG is still a great set up for sure. I wanted to do a scrog but I don't know how I would get around not being able to move my girls since I grow in my closet. No dedicated room for my stuff. :lot-o-toke:

What's up I get more posts when I'm gone..... ;-) I hope you all are well and my girls too. Quick update having fun and a banana kush/purple Nepal joint on the lani with a light rain. Thanks for the nice posts and vote for mug of the
Month! Chat with you all when I get back.

Great looking Scrog 4twenty4all -- textbook. Sending positive vibes that the gals are doing fine in your absence. Congrats on the room tweaks - sounds like it'll really help you get and keep things dialed in nicely. Happy Turkey Day! :)

Back
Top Bottom