4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Thanks James and Xlr8! The MLI is crazy looking because that one bud is 3 times as wide as the buds on the other colas. She has a faint sweet smell coming through now. I can't wait! No problem about the hermie, better to find out now before taking a lot of cuttings then finding out.... :)

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR ORDER OF
BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS IN THE MAIL?

Watch for my journal starting in about 2 weeks with the 3-part. Gonna be FUN!

THANKS BPN, BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS!!!

:circle-of-love:

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Plants are sure looking great buddy!! Those plants are totally looking outstanding!!!! :Namaste:
I am also excited to see you join the proud BPN Army!!! :high-five:

Thanks James and Xlr8! The MLI is crazy looking because that one bud is 3 times as wide as the buds on the other colas. She has a faint sweet smell coming through now. I can't wait! No problem about the hermie, better to find out now before taking a lot of cuttings then finding out.... :)

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR ORDER OF
BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS IN THE MAIL?

Watch for my journal starting in about 2 weeks with the 3-part. Gonna be FUN!

THANKS BPN, BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS!!!

:circle-of-love:

You have immediately been promoted to General in the BPN Army ;)
Enjoy your nutes!!!

You have immediately been promoted to General in the BPN Army ;)
Enjoy your nutes!!!

General? I am truly humbled :adore: Thanks! I really can't wait to start using them. Especially because I put them in the control room and it stinks when I walk in there. In a good way, but stinks like some seriously strong nutes.

Day 21 of flower update:

I spent a while yesterday cleaning up the underneath of the canopy. I stripped the plants and thinned them out. I removed fan leaves that were blocking bud sites too. Now I won't touch them until about week 5. That's when I'll start removing more fan leaves a little bit at a time.

I fed them yesterday.

They are connected to a 1000GPH pump with 55, 1/4in drip lines for the 26 plants I have them on a timer for 15 seconds 3 times during the watering day. It consumes about 6 & 1/2 - 7 gallons each time for a total of about 20 gallons of water every 2 - 3 days now.

Cutting Edge Nutrient:
8ml/gal Micro
16ml/gal Bloom
5ml/gal CalMag

25ml total molasses (Sometimes I add molasses to my feedings and it is totally random)

PH: 5.8
Temp: 74.6
PPM: 1490

I don't use PH UP unless the PH is below 5. Since I only feed once a week usually, I don't worry about the 5.8 PH water for the soil. I only add the CalMag 2 or 3 times and in flower only. I usually add it sometime in week 2 then add it again about week 5 and sometimes at week 7 if they look like they can take it.

Here are some photos.

IMG_000246.JPG

IMG_000340.JPG

IMG_000445.JPG

IMG_001129.JPG

It took a long time to get it this clean under here. It could still use a little bit more, but it's good enough for now.... ;-)
IMG_000730.JPG

IMG_000831.JPG

IMG_000925.JPG

I'll post a night picture tonight to show the plants natural colors.

Hey there General!!! Looking Great!!! You have a room full of healthy flowers!!! Outstanding.:woohoo:

Yes, those nutes sure do smell. Wait till you unscrew the lid. Whew!!!!!! :cough:

Closet Farmer, Thanks! I appreciate it...

Here are some night shots of the girls, lights went out one hour ago...
IMG_000341.JPG

IMG_000446.JPG

IMG_000731.JPG

Here is the Maple Leaf Indica coming along:
IMG_001028.JPG

PlushBerry:
IMG_001222.JPG

IMG_001627.JPG

That's all folks..... Have a good sticky night :thumb:

Oh.. My.. Lord.. I just looked through your journal and I have no idea why the hell I never looked before... That jungle is amazing!!! I'm late like always but I'm gonna stick around for the rest of this grow.:adore:

Nice work, 4twenty4all! You must put in a good amount of time researching and studying your girls! Great journal! It is very inspirational for first time growers.

Mr. Krip, thank you for stopping by sir! :)

Oh.. My.. Lord.. I just looked through your journal and I have no idea why the hell I never looked before... That jungle is amazing!!! I'm late like always but I'm gonna stick around for the rest of this grow.:adore:

Thanks for stopping in! Better late than never I say ;-) I love what you have going on too, thanks!

Nice work, 4twenty4all! You must put in a good amount of time researching and studying your girls! Great journal! It is very inspirational for first time growers.
Mises890 - Thanks! I have and do put in a lot of time for research, etc. But, it's worth it for me since I love doing this. I'm glad that you stopped in, hope to see you in here again soon :)

Time to medicate..... Oh! I made some serious crazy medicated topical rub for pain relief. It is better than my last batch and wow the decrease in pain is almost immediate, about 5 minutes or less. I made a bunch more for cooking too. I used 4 oz of my little scrap buds for 2 cans of coconut oil. It used to be white, now it is so concentrated with THC that it is black. OMG it is lovely :circle-of-love: Sorry to go on about that but it is awesome....

Nice pic's dude. I'm just doing a drive bye and I said whoa. Nice green carpet you got going there. This is first time I heard of Maple Leaf myself. I'll check into it next time I'm surfing strains. But it looks like she has some rock hard nug's? Got some great branch structure going on that one plant. There are probaley 50 new strains a year atleast.
Well looks like you got it going on again. Keepem Green

very nice jungle!
Thanks BPN!

Nice pic's dude. I'm just doing a drive bye and I said whoa. Nice green carpet you got going there. This is first time I heard of Maple Leaf myself. I'll check into it next time I'm surfing strains. But it looks like she has some rock hard nug's? Got some great branch structure going on that one plant. There are probaley 50 new strains a year atleast.
Well looks like you got it going on again. Keepem Green

Norcaliwood, thanks for the drive by ;-) Thanks, it's the first scrog I'm attempting so I hope I'm doing it right. The Maple leaf indica is smelling pretty nice and you're right, I think the buds are going to be very tight. They are crazy looking for sure. I've heard that it was a great strain, so hopefully it turns out good. I'll let ya know..

Wahooooo lol fair play bro looks amazing!:bravo:
Thanks GodSpeed!

Beautiful! Love this one :circle-of-love::

IMG_001222.JPG

:yummy:
Thank you Xlr8! That's the Plushberry, she looks cool. Her leaves are very dark green and she is getting really crystally now :)

these ladies sure look nice. :thumb:

Heisenberg, thanks for stopping by!

I had surgery on my left elbow this morning so typing this is going to be really slow with 1 hand. I had my ulnar nerve moved to the top of my arm and had some scar tissue removed as well....power lifting injury...

This will be the first of many smoke reports on some of the strains grown here.

SMOKE REPORT: Banana Kush

Bag Appeal:
Very nice. light green. buds not terribly compact but absolutely COVERED in trichs.

Smell:
Upon first opening, the scent is freshly floral, sweet and slightly spicy with a hint of citrus.

I grabbed a bud with my thumb and pointer finger and proceeded to slowly rub it apart while sniffing intensely to get a sense of all the aromas being released. The dominant scent was strong pine with a sweet, slightly fruity undertone. very, very, very sticky......

The moisture content was just right and it broke up nicely with my fingers and was the perfect consistency and texture for rolling a really good j.
My fingers were very sticky and I rubbed some finger hash crumbs into the pile.

rolled with an ultra thin zig zag.
lit with a wooden match.

Smoke was VERY smooth....not harsh at all. It burned evenly and nicely. My sinuses cleared after the second puff. I felt my chest expanding. I also felt very clear headed and light on my feet. Started getting happy.
I kept smoking and sat down. My entire body started to become VERY relaxed and the pain in my left arm subsided significantly. I sat there and took approximately 12 to 14 pulls from my doob. I had to put it out because i was stoned off my ass. The cerebral effects subsided a bit after a few minutes and my body slowly became more relaxed.

After about 30 minutes, My body was feeling REALLY heavy and my chest still expanding deep with refreshing breaths of the fresh, crisp, night air. The cerebral part of the high had subsided quite a bit and was mostly body now.

As I sat there I started feeling really heavy and I felt as if I could doze off at any minute. Sooo.... I decided to spark it back up and finish my doobie. 7 pulls and it was gone. Roach thrown on the ground to symbolize freeing hemp.

Overall High:
Very Potent but 3 hits wouldn't knock me out but I have been smoking for over 20 years :)
Not harsh at all.
Tasty and smooth.
Excellent medicine for pain, sleep, or anxiety
High started out immediately very clearly cerebral but gradually shifted to a very deep relaxing body high.
No paranoia.
Very Refreshing.

i love this strain. and I am impressed.

Will I smoke it again? YES, very soon
Would I recommend it to a friend? YES
Is 4twenty4all cooler than the back side of my pillow? YES

Up Next, Sour Diesel

That sounds like an awesome trip, banana Kush is great stuff, I had some from my dispensary not too long ago and I loved to veg out to it.

Your see of green looks awesome there, those buds are huge! This is an awesome grow I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Back
Top Bottom