4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Sounds like fantastic smoke!! I like the purple leaves!

I've got a couple of questions about your outside girls. Did you have them on the south side of your house, and how did you get them to turn or did you just wait and let nature take its course? Also what did you end up with for yeild? It looks like 5 or 6 oz per plant.

I've got a couple of questions about your outside girls. Did you have them on the south side of your house, and how did you get them to turn or did you just wait and let nature take its course? Also what did you end up with for yeild? It looks like 5 or 6 oz per plant.

Hey Prescription! I did have them on the south side so they would get the most sun. I vegged them inside and put them outside in GOOD dirt, same as I use indoors, in the first week in June. I put these out then they were about 12 - 15 inches tall or so if I remember correctly. They will tend to start showing signs of flowering last week of July - the 2nd week of August approximately depending on where you are geographically located. Not sure on yield because they are still doing their dry. But, I can say that they look like they will average about 14 - 20 oz based on the once I got off of two lower branches on the early Banana Kush I took. But I'll definitely post weights and pics of the entire harvest. :cheer: Thanks for stopping by.

Mr. Krip! Thank you sir!

Okay, here is a picture update of the inside. I just transplanted and set them to flower today. I even have one on the floor for now, there is no space. The net is gonna fill quick I think. I hope I didn't wait too long considering the size of the bigger plants. This will be fun.

I got them cleaned up, thinned out, and brought up some. I'll do more beginning of 3rd week of flower. I gave them plain water 6.8. I sprayed them with my foliar and a ph of 6.5. They are sleeping now and a little droopy and stressed. Give them a day to snap out of it. Anyway, here are the pics....

Here is the Banana Kush on the right side of the room.
IMG_000537.JPG

Now a close-up of her. She is very green.
IMG_001423.JPG

Grape God is back left, OG18 is to it's right. Power Kush and Cheese are the bigger ones upfront.
IMG_000728.JPG

Close-up of Grape God.
IMG_001127.JPG

Here is an undershot of them.
IMG_001024.JPG

Maui's are in the back. First up in front of the "L" is Pineapple Express, directly next to it's right is Flo. Flo's stalk is so purple! They were outside for about 10 days so they started to flower already. I mean only Flo, The Hog, Maple Leaf Indica, and Plushberry.
IMG_000633.JPG

Damn I'm tired! This took me all day. Plus I took down the outdoor Grape God and OG18. The Sour D is still going.....

Congratulation on the outside trip. I see you are in CO. I hope you don't have to deal with all the late season humidity and rainfall like we get here in the PNW. Average 65% outside. I hope you didn't lose much to the problems that follow large ripe buds, bud rot. Well I'm sends rep's and all the +'s I can good grow. Nothing grows better than mother nature, if you use local strains. I got 2 still out there. Not that I have much faith on be able to get them in. But I'll try or they will end up hash material. Keep em Green

Congratulation on the outside trip. I see you are in CO. I hope you don't have to deal with all the late season humidity and rainfall like we get here in the PNW. Average 65% outside. I hope you didn't lose much to the problems that follow large ripe buds, bud rot. Well I'm sends rep's and all the +'s I can good grow. Nothing grows better than mother nature, if you use local strains. I got 2 still out there. Not that I have much faith on be able to get them in. But I'll try or they will end up hash material. Keep em Green

Thanks Norcaliwood! We had a beautiful end season and still have not had a frost. I covered them one night, but they were exposed the rest of the time. No issues with mold or bud rot, the RH is usually below 45% here and the temps were mostly low 50's to high 80's. I just cut the last one, my sour diesel, a few minutes ago. We have a freeze warning coming tomorrow and she was about 10 - 15 % amber and only about 5% or slightly higher of clear. The rest were milky translucent. I put strains out that I was pretty sure would be fairly short flowerers. They all worked out luckily!

Thanks for the Reps! and positive thoughts. Back at ya! I hope yours finish.

Okay, I hate updating this much in such a short period, but I thought you guys wouldn't mind this update. I am de-sticking the first Banana Kush that was cut. She is now dry and is being cleaned up slightly and put to cure. I packed a bowl in my favorite Sheldon Black beaker shaped bong with his ash catcher. This thing is AWESOME if you really want to get the smoothest hit and taste the bud as long as you keep it clean :love: Anyway, here are some pics of one of the buds. I hope you like them.....
IMG_001925.JPG

IMG_002022.JPG

IMG_002918.JPG

IMG_002821.JPG

IMG_002722.JPG

Wait until you see a bud from the next plant, the colors really came out in that one.

Awsome looking buds!! Loaded with trichs!!

I wish I could take a hit off it from your Sheldon Black Beaker !! Looks like a very high tech bong!! Is your ten gallon cowboy hat the carrying case!! :thumb:

Okay, here is a dry total of the small Banana Kush. This is the total of only good solid quality buds, I put the small stuff in a hash-oil pile :tokin: The others are bigger with the exception of the Sour Diesel so they should yield more, I hope.... Total from the one plant was 270g which is 9.5oz, I'm happy with that. 7 more to go woohoo! :party:

Okay, here is a dry total of the small Banana Kush. This is the total of only good solid quality buds, I put the small stuff in a hash-oil pile :tokin: The others are bigger with the exception of the Sour Diesel so they should yield more, I hope.... Total from the one plant was 270g which is 9.5oz, I'm happy with that. 7 more to go woohoo! :party:

Nice haul! :bravo:

Sweet bong - that thing looks so tempting... clean, filled with ice, packed up with a frosty freshy in it. It's gotta be smooooooth. :yummy:

Hope you are well my friend. Good luck with the rest of your outdoor harvest. :cheer:

awesome job...looks like a good turn out.

X beat me to it, Nice Haul. Enjoy your hard work now.

Can I come hang at your place a bit ? I think I heard those buds and bong calling my name..runamok, RunamoK, RUNAMOK !!!

Srsly mano...awesome, just totally awesome. :adore:

peace, me :peace:

Can I come hang at your place a bit ? I think I heard those buds and bong calling my name..runamok, RunamoK, RUNAMOK !!!

Srsly mano...awesome, just totally awesome. :adore:

peace, me :peace:

Those selfish-ass buds! That's why I couldn't sleep last night! I swear I thought I heard something coming from those buckets LOL :thanks:

Okay, a quick smoke report on the Maui.... It's awesome for a daytime smoke. Super dreamy in the head but a soft relaxing feeling on the body, not heavy at all. The taste is very soft and fresh with a hint of some sort of floral to me. Anyway, this is how awesome this stuff is.....

Today, (Me) a 40yr old, non-exerciser ( I don't exercise at all seriously), weed smoker, who just smoked the Maui minutes before a 5 mile run for Diabetes in Denver. I was pushing a stroller with 2 kids and made it in 45 minutes without being out of breath. I'm pretty sure that marijuana does not have an adverse affect on lung capacity/performance after this ;-) :party:

Very impressive grow 4twenty4all! Love the outdoor plants very healthy bunch. You also got scrog going can't wait to see them bloom. Is the Flo from DJ Short? Looking forward to see the plushberry grow. You know your stuff!

Let me get this straight, you don't exercise at all. you smoked, then ran 5 miles with a stroller and 2 kids!!?? in 45 mins??? I walk everyday and jog when I can, but you RAN 5 miles without losing your breath!! I can't believe this?? no way! LOL thats awesome! I need some of yours, so I can run 5 miles in 45 minutes. I can't "run" for 5 minutes lmao :thumb: :adore:

Yep! I ain't lying either, promise. My wife challenged me to it and she runs everyday too. She couldn't believe that I was waiting on her and pushing her speed. I used to be hardcore, not anymore..... Thanks!

Very impressive grow 4twenty4all! Love the outdoor plants very healthy bunch. You also got scrog going can't wait to see them bloom. Is the Flo from DJ Short? Looking forward to see the plushberry grow. You know your stuff!

They went 12/12 about a week ago, I have to look again and write it on the calendar before I forget :) Yep, that is Dj Short's, I had to sex them out and that was one girl. I found two boys and still have one more to sex out. BIG stalk on her, I can't believe how thick it is. I can't wait for the plushberry too, I heard their products were good, so, I'll give them a try. Thanks!

I am gonna go take a picture of my "wet tornado" bong... ANd post it just for you! Great added touch with the ice maker ice in the neck! I :love: it!!
You should and I'll stop by and check it out. I love clean glassware, I just love to taste the lovely weed that I have grown. I grow the strains I grow for a reason and one is taste and I like to taste the bud :thumb: Thanks, hte ice is the icing on the cake so to speak ;-)
:Namaste:

I sent them to flower last Sunday October 16th so today is day 7 of flower..... I hit them with my foliar yesterday and gave them their first taste of flowering nutes today.

Foliar:
per/gal
1/4 tsp Molasses
15ml Liquid Seaweed w/iron
10ml Super Bat Tea - Bud Swell (Yellow Label)
1/4 tsp dish soap
PH: 6.0
Temp: 73.6
PPM: 457

Watered:
Cutting Edge:
8ml Micro
16ml Bloom
PH: 5.8
Temp: 73.7
PPM: 1300

The net is really filling up fast! I expect crazy growth this week due to the foliar and the blast of nutes. I'll probably foliar again on Tuesday or Wednesday, it depends on how they look.

Grape God is on the back left, OG18 is on Back right:
IMG_000538.JPG

Maui is in the back right corner:
IMG_000634.JPG

Maui back left and Banana Kush is back right:
IMG_000729.JPG

I really have to get in here and manage these screens soon!
IMG_001027.JPG

Nothing else to report now. Things are happy happy and going smooth for now. You can't see it but I am crossing my fingers ;-)

Back
Top Bottom