4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Great Haul!! I bet that rooms smells very nice!! Great guess on the weight. You might even end up with more!! :thumb:

Thanks! The entire neighborhood smells awesome! Compliments of me.... So, if you live near me.... You are Welcome! :Namaste:

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

That is just a GREAT haul, you must be very stoked!

Are the others roughly that size as well? if so you may need more space haha :)

I bet it really does smell heavenly in there!

Just a really great job! :goodjob:

:peace:

nice weight per plant, I wish I could pull those numbers!
Thanks to the sun and good soil. I was just along for the ride ;-) hehe Put one outdoor next June when it is already about 1.5 - 2ft tall in a 20gal container with great soil and you'll pull more I bet.

That is just a GREAT haul, you must be very stoked!

Are the others roughly that size as well? if so you may need more space haha :)

I bet it really does smell heavenly in there!

Just a really great job! :goodjob:

:peace:
I am completely stoked! The remaining Banana Kush and Grape God are the largest ones. Then there is the OG18 and Sour Diesel, they are about the size of the ones hanging but they are not ready yet. I'm just gonna de-leaf the remaining 4 plants and probably take the Banana Kush and Grape God in a few days then probably take the OG18 and the Sour D next week. It could change as I am checking the resin glands daily now in multiple spots.

When I planted them I was originally hoping for 4lbs total for the 8 plants. I think I did a little better, but I don't want to get too excited yet.... :cheer:

I'm am humbled by your green thumb sir... :peace:

Thanks to the sun and good soil. I was just along for the ride ;-) hehe Put one outdoor next June when it is already about 1.5 - 2ft tall in a 20gal container with great soil and you'll pull more I bet.

ah id love to, but I would have a fast trip to the slammer if you know what I mean :bong:

Can't wait until I can grow outside, It blows me away the quality and quantity of outdoor grows that are done right.

Congrats on the haul! I'm hoping you exceed your goal when all is said and done. Looks great, and I'll bet the neighborhood smells fantastic!

Thank you, thank you all... 4 down 4 to go.... Damn, it's a lot of work at harvest time. Definitely not good for my nerve pain :-( But the meds will be :tokin:

Damn I'm tired! I love the Grape God but I swear she has 2 million leaves! I spent most of yesterday and a good 2 hours this morning just pulling fan leaves, ugh! She is finally done. I got the others de-leafed too. I pulled the other Banana Kush today and now there are only 3 left. Grape God, looks to be next in a few days. Early next week it may be the OG18 and Sour Diesel. Those two are still a good 60/40 milky/clear with one amber here and there.

Also, I took a picture of myself today, I hope you all like it :Namaste:
IMG_002021.JPG

Sour Diesel:
IMG_002620.JPG

IMG_002721.JPG

Banana Kush just before chop.
IMG_003021.JPG

Now she is hanging. This is the top 2 1/2ft of the plant hanging, she is huge. The purple is nice on these buds.
IMG_003218.JPG

Now I have to work on the inside and do some weaving and set them to flower or they are gonna be unmanageable.

4twenty4all -

Man those buds look fantastic, but contrary to what I originally thought, you look like a bit of a "shady" character... ;)

IMG_002021.JPG

The colors of those Buds are Awesome!! You had a lot of leaves! All the hard work is going to pay off!

You got that Hank Williams look goin'! He used to smoke weed too!!:thumb:

I am planning out a similar room to yours man. Congratulations by the way, your room is beautiful. I was planning on putting a window AC into a wall and venting it back into the house instead of out. Our growroom is in a basement and it never rises above 65 even in the summer down there so a little added waste heat will be welcome to us. The Frigidaire model that I am looking at has to have it's backside at least 60 degrees out to work.

Hey sorry about that post I was at the end of your 1st page and didn't realize that there was 6 more pages. I can see that you figured the AC thing out but I did not see what style you went with. Sorry if you already covered this.

Hey Prescription, glad to have you stop by thanks! No worries, I have a Kenmore 10k or 12k, I forget and it was a floor model so I got it for $250. I think your idea venting into the house will work, it'll be hot though. Can you get a small 6" or 8" diameter hole outside? If so, get a 12k or 14k BTU portable, those are pretty nice, they take up floor space but at least you can then vent it outside. What size room and how many lights you doing? I went overboard but I had the equipment so what the heck, right? But I am pushing the limits of room size and light wattage.

I could not resist, I am showing you guys some more pics, these are night shots which I love best. I wish my hand was more steady or that I had a tripod. Oh well, I hope you enjoy anyway.
Sour Diesel:
IMG_000443.JPG

IMG_0015-11.JPG

IMG_0003-11.JPG

OG18:
IMG_000536.JPG

Now the Biggin' Grape God, just over 7feet tall of almost pure bud and they are so dense and heavy.
IMG_000632.JPG

IMG_000829.JPG

IMG_000923.JPG

Neighborhood still smells awesome!

Damn man those are beautiful. Amazing what the big HPS in the sky can do. I do have a way to vent outside dimensions are 12x11x7 pretty small space but only running 1 damable 1000w and a 250w T5 so shouldn't be that much heat. Take a look if you get a chance. Great grow man

You could use the shadow pic as a cool avatar

Those tops are so heavy they are falling all over each other!!! Outstanding!!! That looks like it is going to be some strong smoke! :welldone:

I gave you some +reps for spotting the spider mites from just a photo on crimson420's grow. Impressive Sir!! You have a good eye!! :geek:

Those tops are so heavy they are falling all over each other!!! Outstanding!!! That looks like it is going to be some strong smoke! :welldone:

I gave you some +reps for spotting the spider mites from just a photo on crimson420's grow. Impressive Sir!! You have a good eye!! :geek:

Thanks! They are crazy heavy and I'm not kidding! I really surprised myself because this was my first outdoor grow and I know I packed them in a tight space and could have increased the yield by quite a bit if I only had the space to give them. I just had some of each of them I cut a bud last week from them to test just to get an idea. Let me tell you... OMG!!! They will be awesome when they are done with their dry and then a 10 day cure. The OG18 I kept as my mom out of 10 is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! I'm gonna trade some of this maybe a few ounces to a local dispensary for some of their strains so I have more variety, so I'll tell you where it is after I post pics. But, the OG18 kicked my ass and the smell and taste are out of this world! It is sticky as all hell. The taste of strong citrus can be tasted on this 5 day old bud after the 5th exhale and it hit me in the face immediately then started softly on the body. The rest of the OG18 will be heavy head and heavy body because she is still going. OMG she will be magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom