Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

re: Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

Your only doing 2.5 ml per ?? They look beautiful am I doing something wrong because I'm at 10 ml per and in roughly the same stage.
Hey Doc, I'm in transition to flower starting today and for the next 7 days. I like to let the plants use up most of the nutrients left in the soil but I still like to give them a very small amount. I switch right back to about 8ml/gal or so depending on the look of the plants.

Interesting concept. Might have to try that sometime. Ill add it to the book of experiments I got going on ha! Thanks!

Thanks mcloadie! Much appreciated ;-)

Here is a pic of beautiful white roots :) The coco has been nice and damp at the top for a few days and with the added darkness under the full canopy, the roots have come out to explore. :)
1-IMG_1029.JPG

This is at a friends that I am managing :) They are about in week 3 of flower in this picture. Back left is Lambs Bread and the other three are skunkberry. Didn't paint the walls because this was going to be temporary but they like it so they are staying in that room to finish.
1-IMG_0986.JPG

Does anyone else feel like the first morning smoke is the strongest throughout the day? It seems that I get really really high and stoned with every morning smoke and then don't feel the same intensity from the rest of the smokes unless it is a true heavy hitter.

So anyway, keep that first paragraph in mind while reading the post that I originally had in mind when I started this entry ;-) I thought this was way cool and wanted to share. So, you know those white roots on top of the coco I was talking about? Well, I looked today and on one pot I saw them bent over in a horseshoe like pattern heading back into darker medium. I know about air and light pruning but it is super cool seeing how the roots think ;-) I'll get a picture tomorrow to show you guys. I'm just beat up....

I would have to agree on the morning smoke being the strongest, with some exceptions . It depends on a few factors, 1: the potency of the herb, 2 : the quantity of herb, 3:individual tolerance, 4: amount of restful sleep.
With that in mind, this is my day.
I get up, I smoke one bowl of a lower THC Sativa herb in the morning, preferably a high cbd strain. Breakfast, Then before lunch, I smoke a bowl of a high THC Sativa. Lunch brings the Sativa high down to a functioning level for me. Before bed a mixture of CBD rich strain and potent Indica extract. In between those , I smoke a blended joint of low THC/high CBD cannabis. I do this so i can function pain free and not be too high ( Sativa scatterbrained), or to dopey to think.

It's great to seeya back in action 4twenty! I'm subbed.

Monday was the first day of flower after the transition. No issues, everything is coming along nicely. I am feeding them the following nutrients this week and next:
BPN Grow 6 ml/gal
BPN Bloom 12 ml/gal
Silica 1.5 ml/gal
CalMag 2 ml/gal

Water temp 70.4
PH 5.7
PPM 566

They are getting fed today for 1min 45sec three times today. Here's how they look:

05-DSCN0279.JPG

08-DSCN0282.JPG

09-DSCN0283.JPG

These next two pictures were taken behind my blue glasses. I like wearing these in the garden, they make it easier on the eyes in my opinion. Plus, the pictures look better :)
04-DSCN0278.JPG

10-DSCN0284.JPG

Thanks! Have a great day!

Oops! I forgot to write two products that I'm also feeding with this and next week.
BPN Grow 6 ml/gal
BPN Bloom 12 ml/gal
BPN Early Bloomer 6 ml/gal
BPN Liquid Blue 2 ml/gal
Silica 1.5 ml/gal
CalMag 2 ml/gal

Water temp 70.4
PH 5.7
PPM 566

Oops! I forgot to write two products that I'm also feeding with this and next week.
BPN Grow 6 ml/gal
BPN Bloom 12 ml/gal
BPN Early Bloomer 6 ml/gal
BPN Liquid Blue 2 ml/gal
Silica 1.5 ml/gal
CalMag 2 ml/gal

Water temp 70.4
PH 5.7
PPM 566

I appreciate the details bro, i'm designing a system that's friendly to me and I want to take everything into consideration. I am interested in developing systems that mobility impaired people can use with little to no assistance.

I appreciate the details bro, i'm designing a system that's friendly to me and I want to take everything into consideration. I am interested in developing systems that mobility impaired people can use with little to no assistance.
That sounds awesome! I'm usually good at putting in my two cents if you need any input ;-)

lookin good as usual 4twenty.

Hey how long did you veg for and how tall at end of veg?

Thanks Bass! I vegged for about 5 weeks and they were about 20 inches tall when I sent them. I was VERY busy today. They were so thick with leaves the tops of the pots were all dark. I pruned them today and did a huge defoliation. I filled a tall kitchen garbage bag with fan leaves and lower branches. Light is now penetrating down to the medium and all of the smaller remaining buds are getting plenty of light. I think my arms fell off... I also gave them a seaweed foliar after to help with the stress.

At least that's all done and now I can relax. After I finish cleaning up the rest of the fallen leaves ;-)

Here are some photos of how they look now.
4-DSCN0293.JPG

1-DSCN0285.JPG

2-DSCN0286.JPG

3-DSCN0290.JPG

Thanks Bass!

They are in week 3 of flower now and doing great! The fan leaves grow back too fast..It looks like I didn't do anything last week :-( The smell is starting to become fragrant and strong. The are receiving the following nutrients for this week:

BPN Grow 7 ml/gal
BPN Bloom 14 ml/gal
BPN Early Bloomer 4 ml/gal
BPN Liquid Blue 4 ml/gal
Silica 1.5 ml/gal
Molasses 1/4 tsp/gal
Sour Dee 10 ml/gal

Water temp 70.2
PH 5.4
PPM 606

Here's the girls:

1-DSCN0294.JPG