4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Great looking Scrog 4twenty4all -- textbook. Sending positive vibes that the gals are doing fine in your absence. Congrats on the room tweaks - sounds like it'll really help you get and keep things dialed in nicely. Happy Turkey Day! :)

Thanks Xlr8! I am doing a quick update since I got back today. I found that the maple leaf indica and plushberry both showed male polen sacks. WTF!? So I chopped them, but they are mostly cloudy with maybe 20% - 30% clear resin heads. Well, at least I have a few trusted strains. But crap!

I promise to catch up on everyone's journals sometime over the weekend too :)

Well, everything else was excellent. I came back to plenty of water left in the res ( about 12 gallons ), and healthy looking plants. And MAN did it STINK when I walked in the room, in a great way!

IMG_001825.JPG

IMG_002228.JPG

IMG_001932.JPG

IMG_002125.JPG

IMG_003219.JPG

IMG_003118.JPG

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Looking fantastic! Looks like you are going to have a great harvest! Really makes me think of trying to do a scrog myself!! :Namaste:

Looks awesome 4twenty. :thumb:

Just wonderin, I saw your space specs on post #1, what is your actual grow space sq footage roughly?

Looks awesome 4twenty. :thumb:

Just wonderin, I saw your space specs on post #1, what is your actual grow space sq footage roughly?

Thanks CF, the scrog is looking promising......

Bassman59- Thanks!! The flowering side is 9 x 7 for a total of 63 sq. ft. The table and the space the plants actually use is about 36 sq. ft. and I have 4000w of lights on them. Overkill I know....... ;-)

I'm thinkin 4twenty4all knows what he's doing....excellent grow.
I have 4000w of lights on them. Overkill I know
maybe not

Well 4twenty4all, i went through your first page. I dont get much time to come online buuuut i think im going to spend much of my 420mag time right here in your journal. Im loving the set up so far and i bet its coming close to the end. Well im sure the outdoor is over but im definitely going to do a read through on this one. Im about to get a new spot and do a grow in a 5x10 tent with hps so this will be a good resource. What ive seen so far looks incredible!

4- this is one great lookin setup from top to bottom! awesome job on room construction. scrog looks good too, id run out of different ways to say this grow is the s#!@ so ill leave it at that... ill def ride the rest of this one out! i dont even want to walk into my grow right now, it will be depressing.

BPN is takin over this site and doin so on a grand scale! im on my first grow and i can tell its a great product.

btw, what do you think youre gram/watt will be for this one? i cant wait to see after seein what came from that outdoor jungle madness...

keep up the great work.

How ya been feeling 4twenty?
I'm hanging in there trying to get strength back and trying to take it easy for a little while.

Thanks to everyone else for the awesome comments about this grow. I have neglected it lately due to a stay in the hospital and now being home trying to recover. I am glad they are on automatic watering or else I think I would have lost everything.

They are almost done and are being flushed now. You can see that some are finishing sooner than the others and they are yellowing out nicely. I may have another 8 days or slightly less before harvest. Here are a few pics, remember I have not been taking care of them ;-)

IMG_005120.JPG

IMG_005317.JPG

IMG_005819.JPG

IMG_005516.JPG

IMG_006213.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom