Hierba's 1st Indoor grow

Hierba, looks great my friend. May I make a suggestion? The plants look splendid, though I didnt see any vermiculite/perlite in your soil... adding 20-40% vermiculite/perilite can help roots grow faster and drain excess water. You will see tremendous vertical growth that is still full with many bud sites... keep it up!

Aloha amigos,

Today is day 3 of flowering for the widows.
Day 33 of veg for Sativa & haze,see the difference between the haze and the sativa,haze is the big one.The other 2 are 2 clones that rooted succesfully from my biggest plant.
One of the widows had a worm attack on one leaf as you can see but dunno if its old or new.

Haze Sativa & clones:

plantz4.jpg

Flowering widows:
plantz5.jpg

plantz6.jpg

plantz7.jpg

Damn. I hope something will work out for you. Could you move them outside for the time being? Whats the light schedule for España now a days?

aw. thats too bad, but thats good you have some parental support to get you through this challenge. Best of luck.

I dont think your White Widow's are WW's. They have too much Indica/Afghan traits.

Either way, great plants. White Widow's are usually taller and skinny sativas.

I dont think your White Widow's are WW's. They have too much Indica/Afghan traits.

Either way, great plants. White Widow's are usually taller and skinny sativas.

As far as I know,white widow is indica dominant.

four20friend said:
Just read about your ballast. they sell all the parts for the internal stuff online. take a peek in there, something might have just worn lose or burned out that you can see. then just order that part, it might be cheaper than a replacement or they might know at the hydro shop where you got it. most do cheap repairs.

If you order something in ibiza,it takes many weeks to arrive,doesnt matter if express parcel service or other stuff..
Honestly,the ballast looks fine as always,its just makes some weird noise,thats why I think its the ballast.I could be totally wrong because im just guessing,im gonna buy a new ballast today(dad gave me cash) and I really hope that it will work again with the new ballast..If not..then..Dont know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom