Hijinks - Legal Colorado - Indoor - Multi-Strain Grow

Looking awesome as usual Hijinks. Could those atypical nodes be caused by excessive cloning? Like a mutation in the genetics? Should be interesting to see how they turn out.

:Namaste:

Wouldn't be from cloning, since they are both from seed. Don't really know, but my best guess would be unstable genetics. I am using seeds from a dispensary I work at that does their own "proprietary genetics", and these strains in particular are very new with little testing. We will see how they grow out! :thumb:

Little plant update:

GSC cross is coming along nicely.

Veg room were all supercropped - they are being left in smaller pots until I can sex them.

And I finally jarred up the Blue Dream x Kush cross I was hoping for a pound from. It's definitely less than a pound, probably closer to 10 ounces. This is still good considering the plant was utilizing both 400watt lights. Only a couple branches were under the second light. Each of these jars I would estimate has 60-70 grams, but I will have the final weight in a few weeks once they have cured.

Photo update;

Clones transplanted from solo cup to a 5 gallon pot. Rooted clones transplanted to 1 gallon pots.

Two BDxKush transplanted into 15 gallon pots - they will be the next to go into flower;

12 remaining plants in veg just had clones put into the flower room to determine sex;

Just picked two new strains to grow- both sativas. They will go through sexing and then pheno hunting. Popped 12 seeds, 6 of each

GSCxKush is at 42 days of flowering (49-56 recommended)- just began flush;

Another GSCxKush is at day 27;

Temps & humidity are always pretty stable:

Keeper of the lair;

:volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom