Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work, Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat War

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Felt
Like showing you what I saw when I got up under the mango that will be 70 days in Tuesday
420-magazine-mobile1364829349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Hizzy's Back Opioid Free & Ready To Work - Crokkett's Sour Banana Sherbet & Gnat

Awesome job HizzyB! Nice work on getting clean as well.

May your yeilds be high & your power bills low!
Jimi

Lots of white hairs still? :):smokin:

Starting to prep for our trip

Tomorrow I take down the dr greenthumbs ewe-2 aka u2

Super small flowers but as always I don't judge until it's cured.
I have a couple cuts just in case it's decent

I no longer judge how it grows because everytime I do and don't keep a cut it's a keeper and I loose it.

So to add a battle element to my gnat war I got some 2xl panty hose and wrapped the bottom of the #15 nursery pot
420-magazine-mobile1071213229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile930118463.jpg

At least this way they can't run and hide as easy

Will it help? We'll see

Tomorrow will be super busy prepping for my four days off.
Luckily I have good help

I'll do my best to get a pic of the ayahuasca after it's reloaded and all pissed off from being scrogged down

Got the ayahuasca purple reloaded and set the screens
Yes two

I need to get a pic

You can see it in the middle staton but the pic was taken before the second level was added

She's pissed lol
420-magazine-mobile1122383741.jpg

If you want a monster plant
Get some mango haze by cbd crew and Jorge Cervantes

Sorry I can't remember the name of the third partner but I can tell you the pepper undertone pheno is a 11
Maybe it's less under glass but my gavita pros at 600 watts each is light stressing and causing a lot of foxtails and some Nanners

I think traditional lighting or (someone smart enough to have ten foot ceilings lol) proper placement of de lamps would get it done sooner

Here she is today

Sorry
420-magazine-mobile571198710.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2044135761.jpg

Special thanks to the oilhead who pushed this strain on me

You know who you are

Still suffering from a lil "PAWS" aka post acute withdrawl sickness BUT I am getting more done, guts feeling slightly better.
Sleep a lil more at night. It's he work I'm getting done that is proving to myself I'm getting stronger.

Went to see my pain mgnt. Dr today. Different dr than last weeks suboxone dr

He was so pleased I made 6 weeks today

Asked him for a RX of ibuprofen 800 :)

Gonna be gone from my project as we're headed to see my wife's people.
Luckily I'll still be as close to "my people here" as always

See where all this red hair came from

got it hung

big chops ain't for the weak and lazy that's forsure
420-magazine-mobile1770484309.jpg

sent from my iphone using 420 magazine mobile app

damn :cheer::Namaste::high-five: Just DAMN Hizzy :smokin:

Walk with your head high HizzyB :adore:

Hey bro congrats on everything! M fighting the same battle u fought n tryna win! M on 80 mg methadone n tryna beat it cause it costing my family 900 month me n my better half r fighting!! And reading ur journal is proof its possible so I thank u n happy for ur harvest!! I started my first grow n its going slow but I don't mind cause I haven't smoked for a month n a half tryna make it four months so I can submit a hair test for a better job n when I harvest its my reward for everything m fighting. M raising a bueatiful daughter jus starting high school n want to b the best romodel I can be. Keep up the good work n glad I found u n ur journal.

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

I agree its definetly not helping but it does keep me from the streets searching. Please don't judge! I do work fifty hours n I do own a five bedroom house n I do raise a daughter that's in all honors classes n my better half works for a top engineering firm n I work for the beat granite company on the east coast. It does have its hooks in me but day by day we r beating it n I agree all opioids r devil created.

So I'm an attempt at having some medibles I could take with I took an ounce of ayahuasca purple keif and cooked it in the Magic butter maker

160f for 2 hours

Yielded almost 2 cups back of clarified and I used a tablespoon of soy lethicin

Decided not to take any with

I'll carefully test it when we get back
420-magazine-mobile675255185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1152328432.jpg

Last thing i need is an outta state trooper and his four legged friend asking me about some chocolate chip cookies

Also a lil scared that I'd screw up and eat too much

Had a bad sitch on a greyhound from Cali to Texas
By Arizona I was nodding out like I was on dope and an old lady barely got me on the next bus

Don't need that sitch

Hey bro congrats on everything! M fighting the same battle u fought n tryna win! M on 80 mg methadone n tryna beat it cause it costing my family 900 month me n my better half r fighting!! And reading ur journal is proof its possible so I thank u n happy for ur harvest!! I started my first grow n its going slow but I don't mind cause I haven't smoked for a month n a half tryna make it four months so I can submit a hair test for a better job n when I harvest its my reward for everything m fighting. M raising a bueatiful daughter jus starting high school n want to b the best romodel I can be. Keep up the good work n glad I found u n ur journal.

I was on 160 (4 a day at 40mg, called em horse pills)
Take your time and taper down to as low as you can go
I got down to 3mg per 24 hours.
Ain't easy but your got a great reason to, plus that better job sure would be nice eh?

Nice to meet ya, please keep in touch and you can always PM me.

Methadone that shits the devil all opiates and opiodes are. Destroyed my life at one point

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Glad to know it didn't permanently ruin your life

Shits bad, got to the point o felt allergic

Just always feeling crappy and no life being a zombie

Wasn't getting along to well with the boss either

Nice to meet ya!

Back
Top Bottom