HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese - Herijuana Jack 33

Hmmmm...

Not familiar with the active ingredient.

Clearex is a simple sugar formulation and thats all I have ever used. All I can say about it, is that it works for me. The same treatment I laid forth here saved my GDP plant that I just harvested last week. It was suffering from symptoms identical to what your plants were dealing with. Within 7 days, it had recovered enough that it once again began to ripen its buds and everything turned out well several weeks later with a respectable harvest.

I believe that I waited to long to do what needed to be done. I should have just listened to you in the first place, and I probably would not be in this situation.

I still have the BC going it looks like it might be doing something. We will see.

After I didn't take your advice anyone that was following here just left, so that kinda bummed me out. But I am a man of my word, and Corey from BPN helped me out with nutrients, and in return asked for a journal so I will take the BC mother and put her in a 5 gal smart pot and veg her for a little while that will be my new journal in a few weeks or so.

I just think that ewnough is enough and this journal has had enough. At least for me.

Thank you all for what help I did get, it has been a valuable learning experience. :thumb:

sorry to hear it HMG, I'm sure your next grow will turn out much better for you, especially if you keep smart guys like GG7 tuned in for it

Don't be sorry it was a good learning experience. I still have the BC, I put new pics in my gallery yesterday.

Like I said when it is finished I will start my new journal with BPN and my BC mother in a 5 gallon pot. I'm sure it will turn out better, I'm going to keep reading and learning so I'm sure the grows from here on out will continue to get better. Thanks for your continued support.

Watch for a new link in my sig in a week or so, if you want to follow my next grow.

Don't be sorry it was a good learning experience. I still have the BC, I put new pics in my gallery yesterday.

Like I said when it is finished I will start my new journal with BPN and my BC mother in a 5 gallon pot. I'm sure it will turn out better, I'm going to keep reading and learning so I'm sure the grows from here on out will continue to get better. Thanks for your continued support.

Watch for a new link in my sig in a week or so, if you want to follow my next grow.

I definitely will! Everyone has to start somewhere. I've had my share of botanical disasters over the years. Fortunately, by the time I started growing this crop, I had learned the art of minimalism. That is the key to success here.

Talk to ya soon! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom