Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

Here's a couple pics from this morning. She seems to be healing from the light burn well.

420-magazine-mobile540223766.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1566985834.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1891335176.jpg

I must say she is looking fantastic. Hate to say it but m liking her better then ur last girl. Can't wait till I can start posting bloom pics like urs. How is the top u cloned? Haven't seen much of her lately! I think my clones are finally rooting after twelve days. Is that good or bad my first time cloning. I think it good since it was my first attempt n pulled it off. I see long as u keep them alive roots will come! Great job can't wait till the next update!! Gonna grab a 4 x 4 tent tomorrow for 50 USD!! Can't wait to set it up!! After that gonna grab a carbon fan filter combo!! Learned a lot from ur journals so thanks for keeping up with them!

The top clone died while I was gone. But I do have 2 healthy girls out of the 4 and they will do fine. I'll post pics of the 2 in a bit.
I still haven't picked up a bigger tent yet but soon been busy.

I ordered a 2×4 tent this morning. It should be here within a week. Then I can get her out of her cramped tent and make the old tent the veg tent.

Yes she has been cloned. I'll put a pic of the two clones and a couple of the big girl up for you now. They r from earlier today.

420-magazine-mobile1701827206.jpg

420-magazine-mobile832905881.jpg

You have plenty of room now;! She looks great. Can't wait I know u r gonna have that tent filled with many bueatiful females lol!! Great work!!

Looks like you have a new toy! An uncramped work space is a happy one for sure. Buds are looking nice!

Thanks guys here's a couple more pics from today also 1 of the clones . It's been really hot here the last couple days.

420-magazine-mobile121365506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1900009840.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2000560239.jpg

Probally next month ill be getting the 600w version of my light to get full coverage of tent with both lights. And probally a 6inch inline fan. I don't really have to worry about smell. 90% of the apartments in my building have weed smoke coming out of them.

That makes things easier when everybody around you loves the same plant we grow. Only reason I worry bout smell so much is my daughter is high school! All my neighbors also smoke so that's not a issue. Your girl looking good. Love the tent! Must be a joy to have the extra space!!

Back
Top Bottom