Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

That is probably because people were using it to make hand sanitizer. I was trying to get some aloe vera at the drugstore the pharmacist told me the same thing they can't keep it in stock because people are using it to make hand sanitizer. Try grow store.
I might be mistaken but can you get that at the dollar store?

Despite losing some lower leaves my upper leaves are still green and healthy without any of the damage I often have by this stage so I think Penny is right that it is most likely just a natural die-off especially considering how thick the canopy is so the lower leaves aren't getting much light. Looking good so far because my leaves are healthy up top and she is really starting to bud the last few days so I think she is going to be a producer.

50.jpg

I am also glad Penny insisted I take some cuttings from this plant now that it is becoming such a beast. Thankfully my cuttings are now getting shoots out the bottom of their containers so it looks like they will survive.

51.jpg
If you took a couple of small clones from flower and they successfully reveged, that would make it a double monster. Cheers

After bumping nutes up a little bit from 5 to 6 g per gallon my Gorilla Glue seems to be losing leaves at a slightly slower rate but I'm not worried about it because the top of the plant is perfectly healthy and I was thinking a lot of people remove all the bottom leaves that I am having trouble with when they flip.

54.jpg

My Bruce Banner is pretty tall for its age with a lot of inter-nodal distance so I looked up on the Dr. Seeds site and the darn thing indoors can be 1 to 2 m. It will be a challenge keeping her at a manageable height with my basement height restrictions. I will post a pic of it probably in a few days.
That would be a record if you were able to supercrop all those bud sites. Wow

Bruce Banner is turning into a real Stretch Armstrong! It is definitely the tallest plant I have had at this stage so a few days ago I checked the Dr. Seeds site and its indoor height is between 1-2 meters. It may take a lot of training to keep her below my max basement growing headroom! :oops:

58.jpg
Could you let her grow and Supercrop all the top sites at 3 ft, read that somewhere, also creates a larger canopy without using a scrog. Cheers

Not a significant day in the garden today but I did take a pic of my Gorilla Glue buds which are getting bigger and frostier by the day. Also, my tincture tests are still evaporating and at this pace, I think in 3 to 4 days I should have my first results.

59a.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. :woohoo:
Got that new program figured out, your pictures are excellent.

I find when branches get more mature it can be very difficult to super-crop them because they are so stiff it can be hard for me to collapse the stalk between my fingers so for bigger branches I have been using the Super-Dooper Super-Cropper 3000. I just put a few old pieces of soft tubing on a pair of needle-nose pliers. It works well so I am ready to try and tame the HULK with them once she gets bigger.

62.jpg
That one is engraved in memory forever. Lol

Cool. You do know your strains. I read this article today how some scientists checked the genome of bud and it was usually not as advertised. Glad some breeders are keeping landraces pure.
Yes, I agree, Seedbank for saving the genetics not for Making a quick buck, not that all seedbanks do this.

I might be mistaken but can you get that at the dollar store?

I found some finally at the grow shop.

If you took a couple of small clones from flower and they successfully reveged, that would make it a double monster. Cheers

Penny suggested taking some clones right after flipping and I am so glad he did so I still have strain going.

I want just one of those seeds to fill my 5x5.

I got it from Dr. seeds. So far they seem pretty good. $55 for a 10 of five seeds and I literally have it in two days every time.

Could you let her grow and Supercrop all the top sites at 3 ft, read that somewhere, also creates a larger canopy without using a scrog. Cheers

My MegaLight is 37" square and plant sticks out a few inches past so I am pretty happy with the size of the canopy.

Got that new program figured out, your pictures are excellent.
Thanks BudShark, much appreciated.

It’s overseas so takes awhile to get to you.
I think you are right. I figured it would be in Canada within a day of leaving the UK because I thought it would cross the pond in a plane but it must be in a boat? It seems to me I heard somewhere it takes 6 days to cross in a boat.

Good conversation about the seed banks. My first and second grow were seeds from Upper Canada Seed bank. They were white Widow and Northern lights, but were they. I don't have the experience to tell ,yet. They were both different and they were both potent so that at least is a good thing. Both orders took well over a month while I could have driven there and back in just over a day. With a prize win from Dope seeds and Seedsman plus a large order just before, leaves me with lots to chose from. A Blueberry from Dope reminded me of some old bag seed and was a waste of time and space. However some Gelat Og from Seedsman has reaffirmed my trust in unseen purchases. :peace: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom