Hopefully they look ok?

Necrophagous

First time indoor grow. Got bud rot outside last year in New England. I guess my node spacing is too long, my plants are kinda cramped. Idk I'm doing my best?

PXL_20220822_020746045.MP.jpg

PXL_20220820_140643628.MP.jpg

PXL_20220817_020558339.MP.jpg

Hey good morning.... So let's start with this.... Beautiful color... No spots or discoloration.....praying fans.... I'd say that's a pretty girl ya got there.

What ever your doing keep it up....don't stress to much over long node spacing and what not. From my point of view your doing great. :headbanger:

I found the packaging if anyone is familiar with knowledge of the company's genetics in general or I could do the footwork myself I know.

PXL_20220826_200228337.MP.jpg

PXL_20220826_200214149.MP.jpg

I mean it... your plants look great. For a first time grow indoors... I think you're doing a fine job. Pot size is small, but just keep feeding them.
Tank you, that's good to hear. I should have separated having too many demanding projects going on at the same time, so apologies for being such a downer. Obviously I overestimated my ability to keep up mentally and emotionally. I love learning but have serious issues with accepting any mistakes. Growing is awesome but very demanding.

Tank you, that's good to hear. I should have separated having too many demanding projects going on at the same time, so apologies for being such a downer. Obviously I overestimated my ability to keep up mentally and emotionally. I love learning but have serious issues with accepting any mistakes. Growing is awesome but very demanding.
No apology necessary :)

I hear you... I have actually never done an indoor grow. I grow outdoors in greenhouses here in Hawaii, with very mild year-round weather, and I use only rainwater on the plants. Everything is pretty easy, except I do have to deal with mold and bud rot during flowering, so that's a challenge I'm working on.

Something I wrote in another thread:
Growing cannabis should be easy and fun, right?!. (at least we hope.) If it's getting too complicated, get radical... return to the roots. As with engineering, the design phase is super important... design your grow, all facets, do your homework, shoot for simple and effective. The work put in will pay off, not only in a smooth, low-maintenance operation, but also in great results. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom