How close

That it's the spectrum of the top of my cuttings it's I think it's 3 times lower then what it should be but my partners think it's perfect what do you think? The second picture it's the top of my flowering plants it's 12 inches away from my gavitas should I drop them close cause I got 1500 ppfd in 7 inches below the light
Any other options from a different guys? I never gonna buy gavita again I think they are garbage I waiting on 100 830w luxx lithing and will share the spectrum soon I hope they will be more powerful cause gavitas are 670 wats I think
I would probably try to get at least 150umol or more for clones and seedlings.

There is something called the "light compensation point" and this is the threshold where a plant begins photosynthesis, anything lower and the plant really doesn't use the light or "wake up" persay. I don't know how accurate the source was, but I seem to remember 90umol being mentioned for the light compensation point of cannabis, other crops I've read is around 50umol.

So I would say anywhere really from 150 to probably 300 would be appropriate for clones and seedlings in a 24/0 light regiment.

I would probably try to get at least 150umol or more for clones and seedlings.

There is something called the "light compensation point" and this is the threshold where a plant begins photosynthesis, anything lower and the plant really doesn't use the light or "wake up" persay. I don't know how accurate the source was, but I seem to remember 90umol being mentioned for the light compensation point of cannabis, other crops I've read is around 50umol.

So I would say anywhere really from 150 to probably 300 would be appropriate for clones and seedlings in a 24/0 light regiment.
I traded in Google it's100-300 I just wanted to hear more opinions

BTW it's 16 inches between from the light to the next one

i'm thinking they should be closer on the bar ends as well. the bars create a cut off.

would be nice if they included a ppfd map. they did create a proper spectrum graph though which i like. most use a generic that doesn't give proper information.

looks like a good light.

i'm thinking they should be closer on the bar ends as well. the bars create a cut off.

would be nice if they included a ppfd map. they did create a proper spectrum graph though which i like. most use a generic that doesn't give proper information.

looks like a good light.
That's luxx lithing clone light it's 2 bars next to each other and around 10-11 inches. That the spot I megered the light right between my two bars it's show 90 umols in the eges that in the middle so my question it's if I have 2 bars now should I install another 2 bars next to them. What it's your advice should I leave them like that ? Cause another 2 lights it will reach 220 umols I think

That's luxx lithing clone light it's 2 bars next to each other and around 10-11 inches. That the spot I megered the light right between my two bars it's show 90 umols in the eges that in the middle so my question it's if I have 2 bars now should I install another 2 bars next to them. What it's your advice should I leave them like that ? Cause another 2 lights it will reach 220 umols I think

i go as big as i can and use dimming. all my flower spaces are over lit.
i firmly believe it's better to have it and not need it all.

i go as big as i can and use dimming. all my flower spaces are over lit.
i firmly believe it's better to have it and not need it all.
But my co workers are afraid I'm gonna burn them so I keep wondering. I know they most of them are idiots but still.. they have opinions xaxaxa. My preference are 4 bars with should be 220 hopefully 250 umols

But my co workers are afraid I'm gonna burn them so I keep wondering. I know they most of them are idiots but still.. they have opinions xaxaxa. My preference are 4 bars with should be 220 hopefully 250 umols

that's the problem right there. you do it either alone, or with one other person. too many in the soup and you're fuckled.

i sure hope you don't have to fly stealth.

Dimming it's? What humidityfire?

light dimming. and now i want to see humidityfire lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW I also think to turn on co2 on the cuttings or that's bad idea?

it's your money. normally start at about 400 ppm in veg and ramp slowly all the way to 1200 - 1500 if you got the rest dialed. 400ppm is about where most places sit naturally. i'd run the space without it first. you need to work other shit out long before that.

also tell yout buddies c02 only works with huge light. so maybe add the bars. if you guys are set on the gas.

that's the problem right there. you do it either alone, or with one other person. too many in the soup and you're fuckled.

i sure hope you don't have to fly stealth.

light dimming. and now i want to see humidityfire lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

it's your money. normally start at about 400 ppm in veg and ramp slowly all the way to 1200 - 1500 if you got the rest dialed. 400ppm is about where most places sit naturally. i'd run the space without it first. you need to work other shit out long before that.

also tell yout buddies c02 only works with huge light. so maybe add the bars. if you guys are set on the gas.
I can make.it 1500.pffd if on the.top of.the plants I already megered? It's gonna be enough what if was read. What do you think

I can make.it 1500.pffd if on the.top of.the plants I already megered? It's gonna be enough what if was read. What do you think

i didn't mention light

you start way low ... 400ppm in veg. you finish way high ... 1200 - 1500 ppm at the end of flower. you ramp slowly all the way through the grow.

edit : if you've never grown this stuff before you are taking on way too much at once

i didn't mention light

you start way low ... 400ppm in veg. you finish way high ... 1200 - 1500 ppm at the end of flower. you ramp slowly all the way through the grow.

edit : if you've never grown this stuff before you are taking on way too much at once
Few years ago I was doing opposite 1500.in veg and lowered to 400 slowly

Few years ago I was doing opposite 1500.in veg and lowered to 400 slowly

i heard of that. idea being they don't consume as much in flower. it's been proven to be opposite.
most don't use c02 in veg. only in flower. loads of folk set at 1200ppm in flower and walk away.

And I have mother room what about my mother's should I set in 1200 ppm money it's not a problem i want them to be healthy.

don't use it.. unless you're growing in a vault it's way overboard. save it for flower. the idea with mothers is to arrest forward growth, not encourage it. it's equivalent to a houseplant.

honestly the rooms look like a beautiful set up as per the pics, but what are you really shooting for ?

my best advice is plant and go. stop screwing around. all your approaches are going to change as you go. there is no set formula. every grow is very similar but a whole lot different. even at your size.

That it's the spectrum of the top of my cuttings it's I think it's 3 times lower then what it should be but my partners think it's perfect what do you think? The second picture it's the top of my flowering plants it's 12 inches away from my gavitas should I drop them close cause I got 1500 ppfd in 7 inches below the light
Any other options from a different guys? I never gonna buy gavita again I think they are garbage I waiting on 100 830w luxx lithing and will share the spectrum soon I hope they will be more powerful cause gavitas are 670 wats I think

20220213_184653.jpg

20220213_184624.jpg
Howdy! The 50 ppfd is low but if using a clone dome might be right as the moisture drops magnify the light & gotta take et easy on small cuttings if they are.
I agree Gavita as well as Fluence are not my cup-o-tea. Problem is so many copied those spectrums including luxx right? Can't find the list of sponsors that was sent to me so have to be careful what I say. Just be careful not to buy a replica & expect different results ya know.

don't use it.. unless you're growing in a vault it's way overboard. save it for flower. the idea with mothers is to arrest forward growth, not encourage it. it's equivalent to a houseplant.

honestly the rooms look like a beautiful set up as per the pics, but what are you really shooting for ?

my best advice is plant and go. stop screwing around. all your approaches are going to change as you go. there is no set formula. every grow is very similar but a whole lot different. even at your size.
Well I try to make fire weed so.i can sealed easy if it's garbage it's hard to sell that's why I ask so many questions cause I'm try to make really good results

Howdy! The 50 ppfd is low but if using a clone dome might be right as the moisture drops magnify the light & gotta take et easy on small cuttings if they are.
I agree Gavita as well as Fluence are not my cup-o-tea. Problem is so many copied those spectrums including luxx right? Can't find the list of sponsors that was sent to me so have to be careful what I say. Just be careful not to buy a replica & expect different results ya know.
I do use doms first 3-4 day's. And take them off after that. Buy I raised now 120 ppfd on the middle 90 on the ages of my shelfs

Back
Top Bottom