How do I know when it's time to veg?

What I have them in now is not what I'm gonna flower them in..I have them in a modified cardboard box with the inside painted white..it works trying not to spend a bunch of money..I have a 3.5x3.5 tent with a 4 foot ceiling trying to fill the hole tent with 3 plant and scrog them..

The pots are on the floor and I'm using cfl and will be flowering with them too I can raise the lights about 4 feet from the pots.I'm gonna scrog them to I already fim them

If you are using CFL, you can grow right up to almost touching them. Calculating the distance from the top of the soil to the bottom of the light, you might have 36" of plant grow space, meaning you probably want your scrog about 18" above the soil. I am a big fan of big plants, so I would keep vegging until the scrog is full.

I have only vegged with CFL, but I really like to grow the girls close to the light (just far enough away to reach all the canopy.)

My Late Veg CFL spends a lot of time tilted :rofl:

20151217_214245.jpg

Yeah I'm deffentally am gonna scrog..am years it sucks but I'm gonna be using cfl to flower to but it will work..I have a 125w cfl combing plus I have 2 40w and 3 23w all 2700k..do you think that's enough light to bud them..I have 3 plants 2 of them are bigger then the other one..the bigger ones are a week older

If you are using CFL bent tubes, as opposed to CFL straight tubes, remember that the light comes off the SIDE of the tube. On a standard 23W light bulb replacement, that means you get light off the sides of the light, not below the end of the light.

SweetSue has a hugely documented grow journal of her CFL-only grow, 2 plants grown in a shallow closet. Her first grow. It's a LONG grow log, but worth skimming. - and of course, SweetSue loves to answer questions and discuss the finer points of soil, lights and growing.

Sweetsue's First Grow - Stealthy Trio of Autos Under CFLs
If you start a grow journal, invite SweetSue :)

PS. You might only want to flower 2 plants if one of those plants is a male.

I'm not sure if I know how I tried it ones and I couldn't get it

Go here Journals in Progress

Press "Post New Thread" at the bottom of the page

You might want to read the *sticky* directions on that page -

Pick a fun, descriptive name - you will look at it a lot.
Make your first post a pictue and a description of your grow - others will look at that a lot

Back
Top Bottom