How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

Hello again, I'm back and I'm in trouble ... again! I have two Blue Haze plants already showing orange pistils (over wintered in Australia) and looking good. Suddenly, out of nowhere they are growing new leaves from where the buds are. The leaves look different, not serrated. I have an awful feeling the plant is revegetating as the weather has been all over the place. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to halt this. My idea is to hide them away for a strict 14 hours a day and expose them for only 10 hours of sunshine. The weather here is very hot ... we are in our summer.

Hello again, I'm back and I'm in trouble ... again! I have two Blue Haze plants already showing orange pistils (over wintered in Australia) and looking good. Suddenly, out of nowhere they are growing new leaves from where the buds are. The leaves look different, not serrated. I have an awful feeling the plant is revegetating as the weather has been all over the place. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to halt this. My idea is to hide them away for a strict 14 hours a day and expose them for only 10 hours of sunshine. The weather here is very hot ... we are in our summer.
Let her go back into vegetative she will be huge once going back into flower. "Monster cropping"

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

Are you outside if so I have no idea how to cool it down I guess you could feed it cold water

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello there, Are you saying you suspect they're reveging due to the hot weather? If I could cool it down would it revert to putting energy into growing the buds again? Or is it all too late now?

Hello there, Are you saying you suspect they're reveging due to the hot weather? If I could cool it down would it revert to putting energy into growing the buds again? Or is it all too late now?
You are outdoors south of the equator so you are going into summer so longer days . If it has already started pushing out new non serrated leaves it has already begun revegging. You can check online to see when it will go back into flower you may have to train and open her up.

"carpe diem"

You are outdoors south of the equator so you are going into summer so longer days . If it has already started pushing out new non serrated leaves it has already begun revegging. You can check online to see when it will go back into flower you may have to train and open her up.

"carpe diem"

Sorry, I get the first part as we have saved a mother plant before. What does 'see when it will go back into flower' mean please? Do you mean by 'train and open her up' that we need to remove the central laterals? I believe we were within two weeks of harvesting them. What a blow! We do have a dozen plants which will be ready to harvest in our Autumn but these two plants were our stopgap.

Looks like they have already started revegging so not sure how much thc will still be there. The training for when she goes back into explosive vegetative growth. I am not sure of the date when daylight hours start to reduce below 12 1/2 hrs. When flowering will start again .

"carpe diem"

Thank you so much for explaining that and for replying to my dumb questions too! I was thinking how do you think it would go if I put them into a spare air conditioned room in the house and also controlled the light to ten hours only per day? Do you think that would/ could force them back into flower. I'm also thinking it couldn't harm them .... could it?

Thank you so much for explaining that and for replying to my dumb questions too! I was thinking how do you think it would go if I put them into a spare air conditioned room in the house and also controlled the light to ten hours only per day? Do you think that would/ could force them back into flower. I'm also thinking it couldn't harm them .... could it?
I don't think it would harm them

"carpe diem"

No harm but if you did that right now it would affect yield and you may have to wait for the full flower period before harvest anyway so I would think it would be best to veg until you stary getting 3 and 5 fingered serrated leaves again

"carpe diem"

O.K. It looks like we wait for an Autumn harvest then ... around March 1st before the world's weather went mad:) Thanks for the good advice. I've checked and my two patients have just enough medicine, fingers crossed. Thank you once again. Cheers.

Joyle, that sucks when that happens, but yeah, they will be huge monsters when they flower again.

Thank you so much for commenting ... I was hoping you would. Here's what we figured out. Everything was going swimmingly until the new seedlings which we germinated needed to go into the grow room. The big blue haze ladies had it all their way until then. My husband, in an attempt to make room for all brought the big plants into the garage for their 12 hours of dark after 12 hours in the sun. Except it wasn't as dark in the garage as in the darkened grow room so they got a tad confused. So, the little plants have grown into juveniles and have been tossed outside into the Australian summertime. We decided after much deliberation to put the big ladies back into the now vacant dark grow room for 24 hours which seems to have shocked them back into flowering phase again! They are on a strict 12/12 timetable and are deliciously stinky again and now sprouting little serrated leaves. I'll pop back in and let you all know if we managed to harvest this month. I'm fast writing a book of experience in how to utterly mistreat cannabis and how amaingly difficult it is to stop them from producing their harvest.

I have read so much online about growing in Coco and i must say your website (the one we can not post a link here) is where i read everyday i can.

You post a lot of that info in here as its aweome info and i for one will be trying to follow it to a Tee and maybe message you a few times when i need help.. thks

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

so i did my first plant in coco , have to say it turned out nice , green the whole way no problems at all :thumb:
thing is ive read you must use cal/mag , ive never used it in soil or this coco plant , am i just lucky with my tap water ? :)

Same here my tap water is 6.0 so ph perfect nutes is all I use no need to mess about with ec or Ppm and never needed cal/mag .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is there a specific time I should water my girls? Just after the light kicks on? Mid day? End of day. I know it's optimal to water more then once a day but I work 12 hr days. So im still in my planning stages and I am just figuring out when I want lights on and off and setting up a nice schedule to follow. I'll be growing in cocoa after watching a ton of LEDRF's youtube videos. I was watching those before I started on 420 mag and i just so happened to stumble onto his thread so it's gotta be fate right

Back
Top Bottom