How often water vs nutrients?

Just curious how often do you water then feed?

Feed. Water, water?
Feed, water Feed?

Curious minds want to know. Seems later in bloom some plants look like they need more because some they yellow off... wasn’t sure if it was just the plant maturing or in need of food....???
However it is W7 bloom.... mostly I have been feeding them and then two waters that would be for one week.

Thanks

That’s what I’m doing basically.
The yellowing on some strains freaks me
Out like I’ve missed something. When I see pic of others and the are lush and thriving I’m kinda start panicking.

That’s what I’m doing basically...The yellowing on some strains freaks me ...Out like I’ve missed something. When I see pic of others and the are lush and thriving I’m kinda start panicking.

4 weeks into flower you will see all of that start....

Just keep an eye on the buds and make sure they look healthy.

Depends on your medium really, soil most folks skip with just water whereas Hydro like mediums different. Varies on the Strain too, so kind of go by what the plant(s) are telling you and not an "etched in stone" routine.

Ok that’s what I was doing, it’s not all strains either so I guess I’m doing all I can because the buds look yummy!

It’s soil.
Must be just getting really close to finishing. Going into w8 flower.
Thanks for your answers I love hearing from others ☺️

Varies slightly on personal preference, but I use water only last two weeks or so as a flush as I"m in soil also. Personally I prefer them to be on the light side on nutrients rather than too much, but a "to each their own" kind of thing.

I use a soilless medium (ProMix) and feed every time I water with a weaker solution (about 450 ppm max). My theory is that nutrients don't magically appear and disappear in nature, they are always there in smaller quantities. Yellowing later in the grow is a direct result of depriving the plant of Nitrogen. I don't cut the Nitrogen in my grows either. Again going back to the theory of trying to simulate nature indoors. The soil outside doesn't suddenly become devoid of Nitrogen in the last couple weeks of a plants life or when the days get shorter and cause the plant to bloom.

Interesting.... I know someone else who shares that theory, which I tend to agree with and was thinking of trying on my next flip to 12/12, El Jefe strain. Light nutrients the whole time...???

I have been holding them at week 3 veg for about 6 was in 5 gal pots.

Anyone else share that theory? Every time light nuts?

Interesting.... I know someone else who shares that theory, which I tend to agree with and was thinking of trying on my next flip to 12/12, El Jefe strain. Light nutrients the whole time...???

I have been holding them at week 3 veg for about 6 was in 5 gal pots.

Anyone else share that theory? Every time light nuts?

There's plenty that subscribe to the low dose every time philosophy. As far as well known members, I'm pretty sure Pennywise is on that list.

Here's one of my favorite articles on the subject. About the 6th paragraph down talks about feeding every time.

Fertilizing Containerized Plants

Back
Top Bottom