How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Scratch that last question, unless you want to answer for someone who jumps to the back of journals from time to time as i do. I found the answer in one of your responses to B.I.D. Earlier in the journal as i went back and re-read. Five days of "pollinating and pollen collecting" is what was said.

Stay Frosty,
CaneyeBus

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Scratch that last question, unless you want to answer for someone who jumps to the back of journals from time to time as i do. I found the answer in one of your responses to B.I.D. Earlier in the journal as i went back and re-read. Five days of "pollinating and pollen collecting" is what was said.

Stay Frosty,
CaneyeBus

Yup five days is a good number. :)

Thanks TOKE!! heres a pic of my sacs on the berry ryder. i pollinated my first 2 plants both auto ak 3 days ago. so i will continue for a few more days then wait a month!!

0031740.JPG

Great work bro! I hope you get a ton of fem seeds. :)

I'll bet your next Colloidal Silver seed run goes like clockwork.

Great work bro! I hope you get a ton of fem seeds. :)

I'll bet your next Colloidal Silver seed run goes like clockwork.

Thanks a million Toke!!!

I agree with you, im very confident in this next project with the afghan kush ryder. now any doubts Questions and concerns are cleared with the process but if i do run across any you are the man with the plan:clap:
i am just waiting on my new high brix soil to finish cooking by 6-7-14 so i can germinate and get it going. Ill drop you a link in a PM when i get up and running if you wanna follow.

Thanks a million Toke!!!

I agree with you, im very confident in this next project with the afghan kush ryder. now any doubts Questions and concerns are cleared with the process but if i do run across any you are the man with the plan:clap:
i am just waiting on my new high brix soil to finish cooking by 6-7-14 so i can germinate and get it going. Ill drop you a link in a PM when i get up and running if you wanna follow.

Yeah that's a cool strain dude. I'll be there for sure!! :thumb:

C5-AUTO-001.png

The caramel 5 auto is doing great, but still no signs of sex. :)

C5-AUTO-002.png

If it's male I'll collect, and freeze some pollen, and move along with my project.

I really liked this guys Colloidal Silver generator video.

[video=youtube_share;Ma7KiwiHVmM]
[/video]

Where do you get that magnet?

[video=youtube_share;W3MLYm1k078]
[/video]

I think I might have most of this junk just laying around.

I'd need to buy some silver wire tho. :)

Not sure what ya mean bro. :)

Is it something to do with making Colloidal Silver?

Subbed, Nice work Toker, going to do this and get myself and army of auto seeds!

COOL!

Yeah if you like growing autoflowers colloidal silver feminizing is a must.

It's kinda like cloning is to to photoperiod strains.

An essential growing technique that pays off big time. :)

I thought it was you, toker, asking about the curved magnet on the diy stirrer device?

Naw man! I was wondering wtf you were saying. :rofl:

We were chatting about the coated stirrer rod inside the glass maybe.

Oh I got you now dude.

That magnet is a piece of scrap out of a hard drive tho, and the answer is in the last video.

The man shows you how to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom