How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

very nice.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

everything looks great here TOKE!

The CC looks real nice and the plate idea is genius!!

Im digging the character changes as well!! you have a fun thread to follow and great info too!

Thanks for that :)

Toker, love everything about your thread! :thumb:
Ditto! Presentation , info, animated characters, your style of explaining, the company you keep here, and just an all out perfect 10 rating which is better than a 5 star.

:nicethread:

everything looks great here TOKE!

The CC looks real nice and the plate idea is genius!!

Im digging the character changes as well!! you have a fun thread to follow and great info too!

Thanks for that :)

Thanks buddy! :)

very nice.

Thanks b.real! :thumb:

Ditto! Presentation , info, animated characters, your style of explaining, the company you keep here, and just an all out perfect 10 rating which is better than a 5 star.

:nicethread:

Wow thanks BAR!

Guys I think my bobblehead just swelled up bigger than Jack Box. lol

HBD Seed harvest day! YAY

h-day-001.png

Seeded buds are never as nice as as sensimilla bud, but still :)

h-day-002.png

The two girls are almost identical, so I'm just tossing all the seeds in the same bag.

h-day-003.png

No time for drying. Lets just see what kind, and how many female seeds I got!

h-day-004.png

It is time for a little snip, and rip. I'll save one bud for a drying, and curing tho!

h-day-005.png

Heres those female seeds! WOW. I'm not even going to count!! Sorry to many. :yahoo: I quick dried a little taste!!

h-day-006.png

Lets see how they look in my 40X loop. :blalol:

h-day-007.png

Looking great!! 40 days after pollination is the way to go people!

h-day-008.png

This bud getting dried, and cured. I can't wait for the true HBD flavor!

I'm guessing around 3 to 4 hundred seeds more, or less. Not bad for a 60 dollar grow budget.

And I still gotta check that bud I'm drying out. :thumb:

Many thanks goes out to everyone who shows my Colloidal Silver Feminised Seed Project support!! :love:

Man, you reaped those benefits! Enough to keep you busy for quite a while. Great job man! Hopefully I will be able to reproduce your results and not rely on the seed banks anymore......

congrats my dude.

This is great Toker. Can't wait to try it when I get back from Denver. Got everything ready except the plant to spray. Thanks for helping me gain some knowledge and experience, yours that is, and confidence to try this. You're a champ my friend.

WJ

Hey toker grats on all the new seeds. I been silently following along and using your method and i must say it is working great for me. Wanted to test run it on some snow white i have had running for over a year so i could get some seeds and not lose her. Now i can finally let her go and start my new run with autos that i will be using your method as well on to get more seeds. TY so much for all the info here and reps man.

Man, you reaped those benefits! Enough to keep you busy for quite a while. Great job man! Hopefully I will be able to reproduce your results and not rely on the seed banks anymore......

Thanks! Yeah you can do it bro!

congrats my dude.

Thanks b.real :)

This is great Toker. Can't wait to try it when I get back from Denver. Got everything ready except the plant to spray. Thanks for helping me gain some knowledge and experience, yours that is, and confidence to try this. You're a champ my friend.

WJ

Thanks wildjim! I'm sure you'll do fine. :thumb:

Hey toker grats on all the new seeds. I been silently following along and using your method and i must say it is working great for me. Wanted to test run it on some snow white i have had running for over a year so i could get some seeds and not lose her. Now i can finally let her go and start my new run with autos that i will be using your method as well on to get more seeds. TY so much for all the info here and reps man.

Thanks NekoDragon! It's so great to hear it's working for you my friend.
Best of luck with your autos. :) Thanks for the REPS!!

Guys anyone can make female seeds with colloidal silver.

You just need a little knowledge, colloidal silver, and some patience. :goodluck:

C5-one-week.png

I thought I'd post a before, and after of the C5 auto one week under my Intelligent-Gro LED.

The paper plate is at the same dividing line as just last week.

Day seven of Colloidal Silver spraying, and I'm at full strength nutes.

No signs of burn, and the plant still looks healthy, but stressed.

She's definitely growing fast. :thumb:

Congrats Toker

[video=youtube_share;aQMVYdM_gk0]
[/video]

FREEDOM!

That's what we in the USA stand for right?

But is prohibition freedom? No it is not!!

If you're lucky like many of us you live in a medical, or even now a recreational state in the US.

It's a great feeling to have at least some of that legal burden off our shoulders. YES!!

BUT WAIT! 300 to 400 bucks an oz? Are you really free?

So you chose growing your own, but are you saving money?

Most likely if you're a beginner it's just spend spend spend.

Until you find your groove man. Until you find your groove!

I'm spending under 30 bucks a month right now.

That's pretty much it, and most of that is electricity cost. (about 20 bucks of it)

I just grew those two HBD auto plants for seeds, and it looked like about 2 OZ's.

My model of Intelligent-Gro LED has a base cost of 700 bucks. (Not cheap)

I guess the new 405w model is 785 bucks. :)

But wait two OZ's of green at the local pot shop is going to be 600 to 800 bucks tho?

How long does it take to smoke two OZ's?

I love that a Intelligent-Gro comes with a three year warranty! Wow who does that?

In comparison to the amount I'd spend in three years in a pot shop buying all those meds I'll grow?

Well that really puts it into perspective.

Now that's freedom man!! :thumb:

That's the thing, it takes a decent investment to get started, but once you're going it's totally affordable. But another thing to consider is that if you want to make real medicine, to treat cancer, MS, seizures, etc, you really pretty much need entire plants to render down to concentrate. If you want to gain the health benefits of juicing raw cannabis (search it on youtube, it's impressive), you need a constant bulk supply of leaves. This would be untenably expensive if you had to buy that much herb. In those cases, you either have to find a grower who will help you for little or no cost out of the goodness of their heart, or you have to become your own grower.

You want to talk about freedom, what's more liberating that being able to grow your own medicine? This plant continues to blow my mind with all the benefits it has for us to unlock. The idea that I can make medicine powerful enough to shrink tumors or cure seizures with just a pile of plant material, a glass bowl and some Everclear is humbling. :)

Here ya go toker just for you.

I been following tokers regime and earlier today i pulled the first 2 pollen packed blooms of this little tortured snow white clone
IMG_20140602_195302.jpg

The pollen from this one is going to another snow white clone so i can get my seeds and finally put this 3 year run to bed.

My new run is just starting with autos this time which i will be using the same regime with to put an end to my need to buy seeds.

I lowered my grow costs by 15% just by switching my seedsurance to toker69 :rofl:

Here ya go toker just for you.

I been following tokers regime and earlier today i pulled the first 2 pollen packed blooms of this little tortured snow white clone
IMG_20140602_195302.jpg

The pollen from this one is going to another snow white clone so i can get my seeds and finally put this 3 year run to bed.

My new run is just starting with autos this time which i will be using the same regime with to put an end to my need to buy seeds.

I lowered my grow costs by 15% just by switching my seedsurance to toker69 :rofl:

Very nice Toner and Neko.. I cannot wait for my Blue Mystic Autos to get older. One is going to turn into a seed machine ( or so I hope) and other to full flower..

Back
Top Bottom