How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

It's toker! :rofl:

Kinda like toner tho cuz were making copies! :)

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

30-DAY-10-CS-DAYS.png

The C5 auto is 30 days old, and on day 10 of colloidal silver spraying.

The daily combination of moving the plate in place, and spraying colloidal silver have been a little rough.

Still it seems to be growing fast, and relatively healthy. :)

The little pink salad sprouts seem to be doing very well also.

But I'm still waiting for two PS to break soil.

Toker, great job!
How soon after you get seeds from our girlfriend can you plant it?

Good question.

I've seen many growers claim seeds can sprout right off the plant.

I've tested this myself many times over, and it's not true.

I'd say 30 days later you'll get good results.

There are some very special conditions that must be met in order for a seed to sprout on the plant itself. I have had it happen and i think i can redo the conditions, something i plan on doing in a few months time. I might do it with one of my snow whites as a show and tell.

sprout-test.png

Thats cool. There may be something you can do.

But I test it every time I make new seeds.

These fresh HBD seeds have been soaking over 2 days now.

I picked them to test cuz they all look like great seeds.

Soaking for two days, but only 4 days from the plant.

I'll try it again with new seeds in a week, or so.

I've never seen sprouts in less than 30 days.

one of your beans looks like they've hatched.

Toker. You care if I throw up a pic of a blue dream that is being flowered under one of these lights??? She is a looker and shows what these lights can do.

Sure one pic will be fine. Just cuz it's I-Gro. Otherwize I like to stay with Colloidal Silver fem seeds.

one of your beans looks like they've hatched.

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on it. That bean had a white spot on it at that seam tho.

Awesome! I'm loving my Intelligent-Gro LED also!!

One day soon I'll probably get another.

Just like my brand of Colloidal Silver I like to stick with things that work.

Haha unless I get sponsored by someone else.

I love trying, and testing things. Just hate wasting money. :)

[video=youtube_share;tmdRyts6F10]
[/video]

Cannabis in space! lol

This video is kinda a joke, but makes a good point.

Saving our planet from global warming for future generations is a cannabis related topic.

It's deeply related to any, and all human subjects like art, history, science, and cannabis growing.

People until we start growing weed on the moon we can't really ignore this threat!

Global warming came up recently in another thread I read.

I was dumbfounded to see support of science conspiracy theories.

I'm not interested in turning this thread into a tailspin of GW debate.

I'm not interested in arguments with anyone. Not even on a subject so important.

But I can't condone the spreading of such ignorance without saying something.

Read more about the wacky global warming conspiracy theory that bugged me so much.

This will be my only statement on the subject! Comment if you like. I've said my piece.

Awesome! I'm loving my Intelligent-Gro LED also!!

One day soon I'll probably get another.

Just like my brand of Colloidal Silver I like to stick with things that work.

Haha unless I get sponsored by someone else.

I love trying, and testing things. Just hate wasting money. :)

I'm with you there toker that brand works great and i will continue to use it till either sponsored or proven otherwise.

I recently read about cherry tree seeds that went to low earth orbit and when they came back were planted. 2 years later they were flowering, where as the norm for the tree was 9 years before fruiting.

Wondering what the effects of low orbit radiation on cannabis will be?

Toker,

There are two sides to every issue and you can't stay on one side then make up your mind. Read some of the research the other side is claiming, because in most cases if you follow the money your answers will be found. Al Gore didn't get where he's at by living off a Vice Presidential retirement package. Anyway, nuff said. I'm terribly interested in your grow, so I hope out of the mutual enjoyment of cannabis you won't mind if I sit in.

3rd-day-soak-hbd.png

These seeds are not that interesting, but just to follow up I'm posting a pic I just took.

Like I was saying that one seed has a white seam where it breaks open.

I'll try soaking three more in about a week. Just to get a better idea when seeds pop.

(Soaking three days. Five days from harvest.)

you have success keeping seeds in water till they sprout?

I think the seeds need to go through the winter, then when it starts to get warm they sprout easily. this is why I store my seeds in the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom