How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

you don't want to give any stress to an auto fim is not one of the things you would do on an auto you
don't want it to waste time trying to heal its an auto flower you might take up some of its flowering time
and end up with smaller buds
lst is great for it you don't wanna use any high stress techniques
Hey Toker been tired everyday from work so I tried to do my subs last night and didn't get half way when I passed out lol
Have a Chronic Weekend man

Thanks for the reply. I thought any stress was a no no. I have seen what stress does.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I agree 100% in the theory, but I'm not going to be feeling so cautious when I've got seeds to burn.

I'm planning on testing the many things you hear but never try because of the high cost of seeds.

Fimming, topping, defoliating, and LST I'm going to try it all. :)

Please test! I think I'll be raising autos for a while and anything you find out will greatly benefit us all. I will spray my Fast and Vast when they come and I get them going. Again thanks for everything you are doing and done to help us all.

Looking fantastic!:thumb:

Thanks ajagunle!

The feminized HBD seeds are going to be a nice addition to my home seedbank.

I guess it cost me under 60 bucks to grow these out.

If I get 600 seeds that will be a ten cents each. lol

That would be awesome!

Toker..10 cents.. :)
What type of pollen is hermie pollen? Is it a female pollen? Will it grow higher percentages of hermies? Friend has plant and its seeded a few buds due to a few hidden sacks.

It might lead to a greater percentage of hermies over a longer period of breeding.

If you were breeding for generations looking for plants that hermie.

Making a single generation of seeds brings you one step closer to a change.

Why did his plant hermie?

Yeah people worry too much about it.

It's not reefer madness it's hermie madness!!

ALERT ALERT STEP AWAY FROM THE HERMIE!!

Just don't start a hermie breeding project, and it will be Ok. lol

12 Days to go, and the little jungle comes down.

12-DAYS2.png

And then it's Colloidal Silver female SEEDS SEEDS SEEDS!! :)

So far the Intelligent-Gro LED has performed awesome! Thanks Intelligent-Gro!!

good looking plants.

looks great i can feel the hardness in the buds the little seeds :thumb:

C5-AUTOFLOWER.png

The C5 Auto is really outta the woods, and has started to take root!

It seems to really like the Intelligent-Gro LED, and I no longer feel I'm babysitting a sick puppy.

I'm still waiting for signs of sex, and hope for the best. (FEMALE) :)

Because I'm excited about these genetics, and wanna go all Colloidal Silver crazy. lol

yea im getting antsy but i know i gotta wait lol

everything is looking good. can we get some closeups of the buds when you get a chance? I'll be posting the 8 week in bloom update and closeups of mine tomorrow :)

everything is looking good. can we get some closeups of the buds when you get a chance? I'll be posting the 8 week in bloom update and closeups of mine tomorrow :)

Ok heres the top colas on the two HBD plants. :)

hbd-3.png

hbd-13.png

Seeded buds just never look as good as a sensimilla bud, but still they look pretty damn sweet to me. :rofl:

nice and chunky :)

Hello toker, quick question..... I coudlnt find a 40 oz beer bottle here as odd as that may sound... I did however find a 32 ounce, will that suffice? I know there is 8 ounce difference in size does that matter for the strength of the potion? Will my potion be stronger, weaker ,less effective or is it moot? If so, ill dve out to where i KNOW i can find a 40. Oz.

Yes it will make a stronger Colloidal Silver solution, but it will work fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom