HSO Blue Dream & Lemon OG Haze By Ethos Collective In DBHBB By The Tard

20170922_132511.jpg

Not bad for 5 days! Im seeing nice vigor in these sprouts. Not too interesting, I know, but they will be awesome

It looks pretty tasty Tard! :thumb:

It's delicious and the high is pretty magnificent! Its like a fruity sour lemon and the high comes on hard right off the bat. Kept me lost in the sauce tor at least 2 hours. I really like ethos collective genetics :)

I am yet to grow any of their gear but it does always look really nice! I follow them on IG and every plant they post looks fire!

I've grown their citral flo twice and its straight fire. This lemon og haze will be epic for sure. They sold out months ago and ive been waiting for a restock. Well, this is their logh bx so im sure itll be even better than the last :)

Interesting you've had LED issues. Can you elaborate? I haven't had any issues with mine and I know I have big big plans in the future and would hate invest in a product that could potentially hurt my crop. What was the main factor in the leaf burn and or other issues you had?

Interesting you've had LED issues. Can you elaborate? I haven't had any issues with mine and I know I have big big plans in the future and would hate invest in a product that could potentially hurt my crop. What was the main factor in the leaf burn and or other issues you had?

Well, ive noticed over the years, there's a fine line between wattage, distance between plants and par. If you have enough light to keep them raised way up, they wont burn the tops but at the same time, you're sacrificing par. Ive had everything from minor leaf curl to bleached tops and major burn. For half the price, I can get either gavitas or revmicros deva de 1000w and only have to deal with environmental controls. I've used LEDs almost since day one and it's time for a change. Each has their benefits and downfalls so it's time to check out other options. Besides, im gonna get the DEVA DE 1000 with controller for half of what it costs on their website.

Back
Top Bottom