HSO Blue Dream & Lemon OG Haze By Ethos Collective In DBHBB By The Tard

20180128_155435.jpg
20180128_155508.jpg
20180128_155425.jpg
20180128_155458.jpg
20180128_155445.jpg

All washed. Ill be moving in the next couple of months cuz I'm buying a house so this is my last for a while. Once I'm in my own place ill build a proper room and start on a real grow. Theyll dry and ill cure them for a bit and do a smoke report. To the few of you who followed this one, I know it wasn't the most detailed grow but thanks for sticking around anyway!

Congrats on the new home and harvest, moving may be a pain but it will be worth it.

:goodjob:

EDIT: Let us know what you think of the lemon og haze.

Nice haul Tard! Good luck on the move. Do you plan on expanding when you get into the new house?

Absolutely bro. I can have 12 for recreational use. 6 in veg 6 in flower with no size limits and if I can be a care taker, thats anywhere between 36 and 99 plants

Some top notch looking produce bud! Another killer harvest in the books. Congrats on the house. Buying a house as to be one of the most stressful things I have ever done. Once its done and your in though its all worth it.

Thanks for the encouragement! It is kinda unnerving but its been a long time coming :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom