HSO Sour Diesel & HSO Blue Dream & DBHBB

I'd let that SD get rootbound in that solo before transplant bro. I dont use cloth pots for vegging because you just cant beat throwing a rootbound plant from a plastic pot into a cloth pot. They blow up like crazy! And if you see the old post from Docs threads, you're supposed to let the plants get rootbound. Just a suggestion bro :)

Aaahhh, wake and bake, great way to start Sunday. High brix Blue Dream is :thumb:!

IMG_20160911_095348.jpg

Lets start out with the tragedy, a poor SD! My SD was chillin in a solo cup and the growth just stopped. My cup was dry and it really wasn't moving, I thought, "What the hell, lets transplant." Dunno if that was a good idea...the plant had problems and growth stopped again. I ended up doing a rescue drench because I figured I had a root problem. The leaves were just starting to discolor. Since the rescue, growth has started and color has come back, right on! This leaves me with a problem, the size of these plants are so off that one will be finishing before the other. I will have to get a small tent in the future to dry my larger BD while my SD is still in flower.

IMG_20160917_112817.jpg

My BD had the same treatment as the the SD and it has done fantastic. Walked into the room last night and my BD was drooping! Time for a dunk, ½ gal water and 1ml trans.

IMG_20160916_204543.jpg

I trimmed some of the larger fans off of the bottom of the plant as well last night. I want my lower branches to get some more light for growth. My plan is to cut the plant at node 5, but I am waiting for some more mature limbs to be popping up. I will tie down at nodes 5 and 4 and hopefully everything else will be at a good level to make a solid canopy.

IMG_20160917_112829.jpg

Had to get a foot shot.

IMG_20160917_112847.jpg

I am really happy with my HID. The little LED I used was real sissy compared to this light. Plenty of par, I look forward to some HPS flower time.

IMG_20160917_112909.jpg

Very much enjoying this hobby. It isn't fast enough for me yet, but that will change in time. I look forward to running a small perpetual grow.

Nice work so far! Two strains I'm interested in so I'll be hanging out if you don't mind. :)

Beavis, hello yo, welcome.

Egad I woke up 1 hour ago with double leg cramps in my knees. WTF! Made my way down the stairs and took a few tokes of my last batch of BD. Problem solved.

My posts during veg have been sporadic and I apologize. Hard to keep this going while work and family shit is going down.

Up potted my BD a few days ago. I wanted to start the roots stretching. The BD was topped and trained, it looks like a mini flux on top. Top 2 sets of branches have been kept flat, lower branches have been moved for light penetration. I am keeping both of my plants short and light hitting nodes.

IMG_20161005_195507650.jpg

My SD is getting healthy again. I had a aggressive root problem that is all better. It was stunted for awhile before we topped, that seemed to kick it in gear. It has also been trained and spread out. Mini bushes is my plan.

IMG_20161005_195530579.jpg

Group shot!

IMG_20161005_195601585.jpg

I had a good laugh the other day when I have a conversation with my wife while I'm at work.

*answer phone*

Me : "Are you downstairs?"

Wife : "Yeah, I tied the BD and SD"

Me : *I hear a noise that sounds just like a water bong*

Wife/Me : *laugh*

Wife : "I'm doing the brix spray, right?*

Awesome, this group hobby is mighty fine. Aight, I'm going back to bed for a few. I finally changed my schedule and after 18 years I no longer work on Saturday. Time to get back in bed!

My BD is at 65 days from sprout today, flower commences on Mon. The training is going very well. Top 2 sets of branches have been trained and kept flat. Most of the node spaces have all hit light so the top of my plant looks like a mini flux (if that is even a thing). I hope this plant will spread into the whole space once flower is going down. W00t! I will do some interior trimming tomorrow to get rid of possible popcorn buds.

10:biglaugh:1.jpg

My SD has done very well. It isn't as old as my BD (60 days today), and it had some root problems so it was stunted for awhile. After topping and resuce drenching everything has been well. I have no idea what a plant this size will yield, but I am excited to find out. I will also do some interior trimming.

10:biglaugh:2.jpg

I feel like my training has went really well. I wish I didn't fuck up my other BD seedling to start a late Sour Diesel, wish both plants were on the same schedule. More to add to the notes for the next round. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! I am sure at this point my patience level is starting to get legit. No need to mess around when I know I don't have to do much for everything to work. Ahh, good times a coming. Must get a bag of EWC, and I have some epson on hand just in case. Flower here I come!

My blue dreams gave me about 4 zips each and I had 2 completely different phenos. One stayed short and fat and was a knock out punch and the other taller pheno got me talking and laughing for no particular reason. Everyone wanted me to grow them again but I like different things so...
Your girls look mighty fine Gaf, let em grow :)

My blue dreams gave me about 4 zips each and I had 2 completely different phenos. One stayed short and fat and was a knock out punch and the other taller pheno got me talking and laughing for no particular reason. Everyone wanted me to grow them again but I like different things so...
Your girls look mighty fine Gaf, let em grow :)

4 zips would make for happy times in my household. My last grow was sissy. I topped one plant and let it go, the other plant I did nothing just to see what the grow pattern would be. Topped plant made 40g and the unmodified plant went 20g. I got 2 Os, enough to last us for awhile (1/2 O a month people), but I want more, MORE I TELL YOU, MORE! My small LED didn't help with the last grow. The 400watt HID should make for more yield alone, not including the training. I look forward to December.

I went on a trip on Friday. Checked the pots on Fri morning, no wilting and pots still felt heavy. Left Fri afternoon, came back on Sat so my daughter could go to her most anticipated Halloween party. Walked in the house, ran downstairs, and checked the plants. Holy shit, my BD was hella wilting. Made a quick mix of 10ml GE 1m Tea, and 2ml Trans with 1.5gallons. Poured most in saucer and some on top. That plant was good as new in 10 minutes....crazy. The shine after that GE treatment was impressive. I got that glossy leaf look kickin on my fans. Oh yeah. The stretching is going full swing. By pulling out my top branches and keeping them flat I have an explosion of node branching. These new branches are stretching tall. I will do some cropping tomorrow to keep everything flat. All in all the shape is doing just fine. We are at 6 days into flower.

10:23.jpg

HSO has been really solid through the years. I have a buddy that rocks they're blue dream as well. Very impressive stuff. Ive run a few of there strains myself and i was blown away by the TRUTHBAND. Super stinky. Uplifting and mellow all at the same time. No matter what you choose from them it seems like a good bet tour gonna be satisfied. Those guys/girls in that neck of the woods really jave there shit dialed in.

Smart. Its all about the little things.. Both in life and growing.. I have something very similar under both of my 5×5 tents in my veg space.

Looking great in here Gaffle! I'm new to Doc's Kit so reading through some Brix journals. I tuned in right at the exciting part. Keep up the good work.

:passitleft:

Ween, what's happening? The kit is doing me just fine. This is my second run, and I have upgraded my light and did better lst so I am hopeful to beat my last yield. Taking notes, I do have changes for next run. I will get some pics tonight. Cat happened yesterday and I woke up to tric on leaves. I don't remember seeing trics yesterday so these plants were busy in the night.

I plan on expanding in early 2017. Im going to build out another room and either split it for flower/veg, or keep my small room for all veg and build out a 5x7 for flower. I didn't even have to talk about expanding, my wife brought it up! That was awesome...

I will get home tonight and do some tokin with politics, oh yeah.

Here we are 2 days later. Brix tomorrow and 2nd cat on Monday.

IMG_639411.jpg
IMG_639510.jpg
IMG_639614.jpg
IMG_63977.jpg
IMG_639811.jpg
IMG_639911.jpg
IMG_640010.jpg
IMG_640112.jpg
IMG_640210.jpg
IMG_640313.jpg
IMG_640612.jpg
IMG_640513.jpg
IMG_64049.jpg
IMG_640712.jpg
IMG_640811.jpg
IMG_640911.jpg

Wife and kids went up north and I'm bored as fuck! We rescued a dog 3 weeks ago and I have given up 2 trips for training. Read just a bit of the whisper book. Was ok. Being a pack leader in essence is quite fun. I really enjoyed a long walk along with training. I have never had a really trained animal before, and the extra exercise is well needed. After some damn pizza it will be another night walk. I am certainly enjoying most of my fall with outdoor activity. Livin the dream.

Time for another :bong:

Back
Top Bottom