HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

A friend of mine zoomed a pic and sent it to me...Its a pool of yummieness..
LCHP_11_15_14.jpg

Mmm peppermint nougat

I need to go get some saffron...Make a bud truffle...with wasabi peas and saffron

Whoa. I shouldn't have read that right now. It's all I can think about now. Seriously, I was re-tying girls down tonight (its cool that that's true), & this truffle thing is all I kept seeing.

Thanks guys!!!Honestly I am as astonished with this as you are. Having plants that look like this could be pretty easy to get used to although its still new to me. I could get used to having plants this frosty all the time, without any complaints...lol

She did get some energy and stress yesterday. That'll put her into "bulk mode" and she's starting to take her pistils back now. It's all downhill from here folks :high-five:

Guy...that's some funny shit right there bro!!! LMAO

I thought albinobuds were less potent and just caused by being too close to the bulb...?

I thought that until they zoomed in and I seen it was pure frost I have seen an albino buds from bleaching up close on other grow journals and this is definitely not the case it must be due to the fact that its directly under a UV-b producing LED diode

Trust me when I saw the pic the first time I took it I thought the same thing. "shit I bleached it" then I took a look at it...."holy shit thats pools of frost"...Then I had to share it with you...LOL I would have put a warning label on it had it been bleached :)

Thanks guys!!!Honestly I am as astonished with this as you are. Having plants that look like this could be pretty easy to get used to although its still new to me. I could get used to having plants this frosty all the time, without any complaints...lol

She did get some energy and stress yesterday. That'll put her into "bulk mode" and she's starting to take her pistils back now. It's all downhill from here folks :high-five:

Guy...that's some funny shit right there bro!!! LMAO

I actually did it too, then regretted it after eating two whole bags.

Back
Top Bottom